- Atlanta, GA
SEDC provides cutting-edge software solutions to the UTILITY industry around the country. We are a 'preferred' place to work because we truly care about our employees - we believe in work/life balance. We understand what employees want and we give it to them - competive salaries, great benefits, and a flexible work environment.
- Provides technical supervision for programming department
- Implements and enforces programming standards and controls
- Departmental and project management for hardware and software projects
- Web and desktop application design, development and support utilizing VB, VBA, VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET
- Batch file scripting.
- MS Access 2003 database design, support and application development
- 3-5 years IT department and/or project management
- 3-5 year programming experience with VB & VB.net, C#
- 3-5 year web and desktop application programming experience
- 3-5 years experience with MS Access and VBA application coding
- 3-5 years experience with scripting and batch files
- Strong hardware and software technical background
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and customer service skills are essential. The ability to manage, plan, prioritize and implement detailed instructions for employees is also required, as well as the ability to motivate staff.
What Are the Benefits of Working at SEDC?
- Develop your talent and expertise through extensive professional development, training, and tools.
- Enjoy flexibility that allows you to balance your career and personal time.
- Your choice of medical insurance plans and Flexible spending accounts
- Company matching 401(k) with a great vesting schedule plus Employer Basic Contribution Retirement Plan
- Company paid Life, Short and LongTerm Disability Insurance
- Strong Tuition Reimbursement Plan
- Wellness Reimbursement Plan
- Generous PTO Plan and much more!
Please note that salary requirements must be included in order for your application to be reviewed.