Billing and Product Support Associate
- Atlanta, GA
SEDC provides cutting-edge software solutions to the UTILITY industry around the country. We are a 'preferred' place to work because we truly care about our employees - we believe in work/life balance. We understand what employees want and we give it to them - competive salaries, great benefits, and a flexible work environment.
Southeastern Data Corp is looking for sharp, career-minded individuals to join our Billing Software Product Support Team in our Municipals Division. The software support associate will provide both phone based and occasional on-site customer support activities for our billing applications which include:
- Ability to identify, research and resolve customer questions over the phone and by email
- Develop work orders to meet customer’s needs or to address software issues
- Must be able to work extended hours when necessary
- Must have a clear & concise phone presence
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 1 to 2 years of experience in customer support or similar role
- Experience in accounting & billing funtions strongly preferred
- Experience in the utility industry (CSR, accounting an/or billing)
- Strong analytical and problem research skills
- Experience using UPN Software would be a plus
What Are the Benefits of Working at SEDC?
- Develop your talent and expertise through extensive professional development, training, and tools.
- Enjoy flexibility that allows you to balance your career and personal time.
- Your choice of medical insurance plans and Flexible spending accounts
- Company matching 401(k) with a great vesting schedule plus Employer Basic Contribution Retirement Plan
- Company paid Life, Short and LongTerm Disability Insurance
- Strong Tuition Reimbursement Plan
- Wellness Reimbursement Plan
- Generous PTO Plan and much more!
Please note that salary requirements must be included in order for your application to be reviewed.