- Atlanta, GA
SEDC provides cutting-edge software solutions to the UTILITY industry around the country. We are a 'preferred' place to work because we truly care about our employees - we believe in work/life balance. We understand what employees want and we give it to them - competive salaries, great benefits, and a flexible work environment.
STABILITY, EMPOWERMENT, OWNERSHIP
We are leaders in the financial software development arena for the utility industry. We are seeking a seasoned COBOL Developer.
The COBOL Developer will contribute to the programming team in developing and fixing COBOL programs with embedded SQL on a HPUX platform.
- 4 to 5 years of experience in developing applications with COBOL, recent Microfocus and SQL experience a must!
- Experience with embedded SQL
- Good oral and written communication skills are a must
- PL SQL preffered
- Typically qualified candidates will have Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline but work experience is most important
This position is a full-time position. Salary range is up to 70K
- Develop your talent and expertise through professional development, training, and tools.
- Your choice of medical insurance plans and Flexible spending accounts.
- Company matching 401(k) with a great vesting schedule plus Employer Basic Contribution Retirement Plan.
- Company paid Life, Short and LongTerm Disability Insurance.
- Strong Tuition Reimbursement Plan.
- Wellness Reimbursement Plan.
- Generous PTO Plan and much more!