Sales Development Representative
- 2 Embarcadero Center, San Francisco, CA 94111, USA
SpeachMe’s Knowledge Network makes traditional learning approaches obsolete for global manufacturers.
Traditional learning approaches don’t scale, have poor retention, and take too much of the workers’ time. SpeachMe, however, is built on learning principals that have been proven in modern neuroscience findings to maximize learning in the shortest amount of time. It uses the power of the network effect to create an infinitely scalable connection between experts and workers within the enterprise. Global manufacturers, including Airbus, Air Liquide, and Merck, are changing the way their employees learn and connect with each other, showing dramatic measurable increases in worker productivity and worker engagement.
SpeachMe has remarkably supportive customers who provide video references and proof of the measurable ROI they achieve with SpeachMe. SpeachMe provides manufacturing employees a way to learn, share their knowledge, and connect with each other. SpeachMe increases employee engagement, reduces employee turnover, and increases worker productivity.
As an SDR, you’ll play an important role in the SpeachMe sales process by setting introductory meetings with senior executives at Fortune 500 Manufacturing accounts.
Specific skills you will use to prospect for SpeachMe include:
· Strategizing with the SpeachMe Account Executives to figure out the best set of contacts within your target accounts to call and email
· Cold calling senior executives to introduce SpeachMe and set introductory telephone meetings that are taken by the SpeachMe sales team
· Overcoming objections that often include requests to call back another time or send collateral. Your job is to explain the best way for the prospect to learn about SpeachMe is through direct conversations with a SpeachMe Account Executive.
· Using SalesLoft’s marketing automation solution to email prospects in order to set meetings
· You should set twelve (12) meetings per month
You’ve got what it takes if you have:
- Lead generation, account management, or sales experience (SaaS sales a plus, but not required)
- Proven experience of understanding client pain points and proposing solutions
- Strong drive to achieve results with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication (phone and email), time management, presentation and organizational skills
- Openness and ability to be coached
- Strong analytical abilities
- Innate drive to succeed
- Persistence and determination
- Strong phone and interpersonal skills
- High energy level, fast-paced personality
- Motivated by goal attainment and performance measurement
- Proficiency with the Internet, MS Office, CRM applications
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.