Sales Development Representative
- 12130 Millennium Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90094, USA
SpeachMe is an interactive How-To video solution that improves corporate training, knowledge transfer and internal communication. We’re currently building out our sales team and are need of ambitious SDRs for outbound prospecting and inbound follow up.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is an inside marketing and sales support role responsible for strategically identifying, qualifying, and creating sales opportunities for our outside enterprise sales team. SDRs spend their time prospecting for new potential opportunities and nurturing inbound leads generated by marketing.
This position will be based in Playa Vista, CA. Success in this role may provide a host of additional opportunities for growth and career progression.
In this role you will:
- Research and build prospect accounts (add contacts, send emails, and make cold calls)
- Create new potential business opportunities to boost the sales pipeline
- Understand and align to client's needs, goals, and objectives
- Consistently meet or exceed quotas
You’ve got what it takes if you have:
- Bachelor's degree
- Lead generation, account management, or sales experience (SaaS sales a plus, but not
- Proven experience of understanding client pain points and proposing solutions
- Strong drive to achieve results with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication (phone and email), time management, presentation and organizational skills
- Openness and ability to be coached
- Strong analytical abilities
- Innate drive to succeed
- Persistence and determination
- Strong phone and interpersonal skills
- High energy level, fast-paced personality
- Motivated by goal attainment and performance measurement
- Proficiency with the Internet, MS Office, CRM applications
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.