- Cockeysville, MD
SPECTRAFORCE TECHNOLOGIES INC (www.spectraforce.com) is a leading Global Staffing and IT services company. At Spectraforce, we truly believe and practice in our core values and entrepreneurial work culture – attributes which make us unique in our industry. Spectraforce is one of the Top 10 fastest growing staffing companies in the nation, as listed by SIA or the past two years. Our success comes from our employees and our “partner for life” ethos, which has translated into a highly satisfied client base. Spectraforce offers staffing services to Fortune 500 clients broadly in the following areas: IT, Clinical, Scientific, Finance, Professional and Engineering
Title: Maintenance Technician
Location: Hunt Valley MD 21030
Duration: 6 months
- Troubleshoots equipment breakdowns and performs mechanical, pneumatic and electrical maintenance.
- Repairs, rebuilds, adjusts, inspects and monitors production and/or facility ("clean room") related equipment and machinery.
- Uses independent judgment and critical thought processes to analyze, troubleshoot and repair complex equipment and machinery.
- Capable of lifting, pushing, pulling or moving of equipment and machinery up to 60lbs.
- Works independently with minimal supervision.
- Reads and interprets blueprints, electrical schematics, technical manuals, pneumatic schematics, and equipment specifications.
- May provide guidance to less experienced maintenance technicians.
- Interacts constructively as a team member in a team environment, supporting team goals and objectives.
- Has the ability to effectively make decisions relative to job duties/responsibilities. Provides technical support to engineering team on equipment installations and upgrades.
- Technical/Vocational diploma or Certificate required. Licensed or certified in specified discipline as required (Electrician, Mechanic)
- Minimum of 5-8 years related experience.
- Working knowledge of other maintenance trades/crafts.
Experience in the following areas a plus
- Proficient in the use of a PC to troubleshoot equipment
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel ,SAP maintenance module or equivalent computerized system Proficient in the use of RSLogix software to troubleshoot electrical problems
- Able to download programs in HMI's with PanelBuilder software
- Safety interlocks and equipment , Relay/Relay logic , Variable frequency drives ,Servo Drives, Servo indexers Robotic manipulators, Vision systems , Sensor selection and technology, Basic plumbing (fluid and pneumatic) , Power transmission, Basic machinist and welding skills (Vertical mill, lathe, grinder, drill, etc.) ,Electrical troubleshooting of circuits from low level signals
Himanshu Pal || Client Delivery Executive
Spectraforce Technologies, Inc.
Phone No# 919-887-6786 Ext 4110
Fax No# (919) 573-9398
Visit us: http://www.spectraforce.com