- Phoenix, AZ
SPECTRAFORCE TECHNOLOGIES INC (www.spectraforce.com) is a leading Global Staffing and IT services company. At Spectraforce, we truly believe and practice in our core values and entrepreneurial work culture – attributes which make us unique in our industry. Spectraforce is one of the Top 10 fastest growing staffing companies in the nation, as listed by SIA or the past two years. Our success comes from our employees and our “partner for life” ethos, which has translated into a highly satisfied client base. Spectraforce offers staffing services to Fortune 500 clients broadly in the following areas: IT, Clinical, Scientific, Finance, Professional and Engineering
My name is Varun and I am an IT recruiter at Spectraforce Technologies Inc. I have a new position and I believe you are a good fit for this position. Please go through the requirement and if you are comfortable, send me an updated copy of your resume or reply me.
Job Title: Unix System Administrator
Duration: 12 Months
Location: New York NY, Phoenix AZ.
This position will be part of the Information Security Operations Privileged Access Management team responsible for defining and implementing a robust privileged access life cycle framework. This position is focused on supporting efforts to enforce compliance to the UNIX platform.
• UNIX platform expertise including analysis and scripting for compliance scanning.
• Proficient with Excel.
• Familiarity with Identity and Access Management, Unix system administration or compliance.
• Familiarity with MS Access Database – data entry, data relationships, importing and exporting to Excel, reporting.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills including the ability to communicate with all levels in the organization to manage change and conflict and to drive compliance.
• Detail-oriented, quick learner, well-organized, able to process large volumes of data and information.
• Highly organized and able to follow through to meet requirements and deliver on time.
• Familiarity with Authentication and Authorization rights management is required.
• Familiarity w/ Identity and Access Management security tools is preferable.
• Experience working in a technology organization required.
• Understands and leverages Identity and Access Management policies and standards to the degree that deviations can be recognized in scanning and remediation plans put in place.
• Finds and remediates non-compliant conditions within the UNIX space by:
o Writing scripts for scanning
o Analyzing scan output for common themes and possible remediation
o Planning for and participating in remediation efforts, including driving those efforts where applicable
• Assists with other compliance efforts as required.
Please go through the job description and if you find it interesting then please send me an updated copy of your resume or Call me at 919-887-6786 Ext 4111.
Thanks & Regards,
Client Delivery Executive
Spectraforce Technologies Inc.
Phone No# 919-887-6786 EXT-4111
Fax No# (919) 573 9398
Linkedin ID: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=221281561&trk=tab_pro
Visit us: http://www.spectraforce.com