- Redwood City, CA
SPECTRAFORCE TECHNOLOGIES INC (www.spectraforce.com) is a leading Global Staffing and IT services company. At Spectraforce, we truly believe and practice in our core values and entrepreneurial work culture – attributes which make us unique in our industry. Spectraforce is one of the Top 10 fastest growing staffing companies in the nation, as listed by SIA or the past two years. Our success comes from our employees and our “partner for life” ethos, which has translated into a highly satisfied client base. Spectraforce offers staffing services to Fortune 500 clients broadly in the following areas: IT, Clinical, Scientific, Finance, Professional and Engineering.
Follow written procedures and adhere to cGMP guidelines.
- Follow Lead/Supervisor/Engineers instruction(s) and work with a sense of urgency.
- Assemble, inspect and/or test products following written instructions.
- Sets up and operates a variety of manufacturing machines or equipment following written instructions in English.
- Clean tools and equipment per procedures.
- Document parameters/information on documents or Lot History Records.
- Train other employees when necessary.
- Maintain training records.
- Maintain excellent attendance.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. when required.
- Computer literate, understanding and execution of Excel and Word is required.
- Experience with on-line and real time documentation systems and data entry (i.e. Excel), Class 10,000 (ISO7) clean room experience, ability to perform repetitive tasks and willing to get cross-trained on multiple work stations is required.
- Operate a variety of equipment. Lasers and Coaters are a plus.
- Ability to read and comprehend basic instructions and other work related documents, written in English.
- Willing to work overtime on short notice and work weekends as required.
- Ability to use microscopes for long periods of time.
- Class III medical device experience preferred (i.e. implantable, DES)
- Good verbal and written communications along with computer literacy.
- Catheter experience is a plus
- HS Diploma required 5+ years of experience