Clinical Laboratory Technologist
- San Jose, CA
Spectraforce is a leading global services firm that provides a portfolio of consulting, staffing and outsourcing services and solutions to a broad range of clients and industries worldwide. We are headquartered in Raleigh, NC, USA and have offshore global delivery centers in Pune, Chandigarh, Banglore and Hyderabad, India.
The Clinical Laboratory Technologist will be responsible for oversight of the client`s MedLab facility supporting internal clinical studies. Provides clinical project support for immunophenotyping and data analysis. Maintains all MedLab instrumentation according to established procedures. Creates and reviews new procedures as required. Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of clinical and technical flow cytometric variables. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Assists in assigning work and resolving moderately complex problems.
- Follows lab protocols, perform laboratory testing and report results
- Working knowledge and clear understanding of technical/scientific principles applicable to role (i.e. product knowledge, clinical knowledge, statistical analysis, etc.).
- Supports clinical studies and independently manages projects as assigned.
- Maintains & troubleshoots laboratory instrumentation.
- Maintains working knowledge of applicable regulations
- Use MS office to develop protocols, SOPs, training materials, and data summaries.
- Presents data and may provide input for publications.
- A minimum Bachelor's Degree (Immunology or other closely related field desired).
- MT, MLS, or CLS Certification highly desired.
- A minimum of 2 years of laboratory experience, clinical experience preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year experience with flow cytometry.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Travel up to 15% of the time.
Client delivery lead
Spectraforce Technologies Inc.
Fax No.# 919-573-9398
Visit us: http://www.spectraforce.com