- Indianapolis, IN
SPECTRAFORCE TECHNOLOGIES INC (www.spectraforce.com) is a leading Global Staffing and IT services company. At Spectraforce, we truly believe and practice in our core values and entrepreneurial work culture – attributes which make us unique in our industry. Spectraforce is one of the Top 10 fastest growing staffing companies in the nation, as listed by SIA or the past two years. Our success comes from our employees and our “partner for life” ethos, which has translated into a highly satisfied client base. Spectraforce offers staffing services to Fortune 500 clients broadly in the following areas: IT, Clinical, Scientific, Finance, Professional and Engineering
We have an urgent requirement with our client for position of Project Coordinator located in Indianapolis, IN. Please go through the job description below:
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Duration: 18 Months
- Resource planning and updating the business costing model tool.
- Will use In-house software, but similar to most BCM (business costing model) tools, (this is the biggest part of the job and is on-going)
- Can be a simple spreadsheet, but must be diligently maintained.
- Submissions deliverable tracking. Thousands of sub-tasks are involved with submissions, will be tracking the deliverables.
Overall group manages the clinical trials for Bone Muscle Joint Therapeutic area.
- Administrative project management skills most important.
- 0-3 year experience.
- Pharma experience is plus but not required.
- Ability to take charge and working independently (critical).
- Take ownership of projects and take proactive measures on ramping up.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Thanks and Regards,
Client Delivery Executive
Spectraforce Technologies Inc.
5511 Capital Center Drive,
Suite 340, Raleigh, NC 27606.
919-887-6786 Extension 4120
Fax Number: 919-573-9398
Visit us: http://www.spectraforce.com