Business Analyst (Learning/Finance/Operations)
- Sunnyvale, CA
SPECTRAFORCE TECHNOLOGIES INC (www.spectraforce.com) is a leading Global Staffing and IT services company. At Spectraforce, we truly believe and practice in our core values and entrepreneurial work culture – attributes which make us unique in our industry. Spectraforce is one of the Top 10 fastest growing staffing companies in the nation, as listed by SIA or the past two years. Our success comes from our employees and our “partner for life” ethos, which has translated into a highly satisfied client base. Spectraforce offers staffing services to Fortune 500 clients broadly in the following areas: IT, Clinical, Scientific, Finance, Professional and Engineering
As a Business Analyst you will utilize your strong analytical competencies and functional business expertise to analyze and evaluate the customer training business' data and trends.
- Drive data gathering of all of client core learning and operational activities.
- Provide monthly reports of information to help tell the story, spot trends, report on aberrations, etc.
- Benchmark industry trends regarding customer education and employee education.
You will work closely with client management and the various cross-functional teams to define the information needed and how to best present it. Responsible for researching, managing and distributing data into relevant business information that helps management fulfill strategic objectives. You will provide data driven analysis and insights.
Individual must be capable of working and communicating effectively with individuals across all levels within the organization as well as across functions and with external parties.
Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Ability to apply qualitative and quantitative assessments of data.
- Demonstrated expertise in business and financial analysis modeling
- Advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Derive actionable insights and recommendations from analysis
- 5-8 years of experience working with enterprise technology companies in operations, in finance, business strategy or related areas
- Track record of success building positive working relationships across the enterprise
- Able to communicate clearly and professionally with all levels of an organization.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work well under dynamic demands
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication (verbal and written) skills
Responsibility and Interaction:
- The tasks this individual is responsible are often unstructured and the issues addressed are less defined requiring new perspectives and creative approaches.
- Demonstrate good judgment in solving problems as well as identifying problems in advance, and proposing solutions.
- This individual must work effectively with Staff to Vice President level employees within the function, across functions and with external parties.
- Limited supervision and direction is provided, as this individual can operate and drive results and set priorities independently.
- The ideal candidate will be a proactive contributor and subject matter expert.
- To be successful, this individual must demonstrate favorable results through regular leadership and influencing others.
Education & Experience:
- A minimum of 8 years of experience is required. 9 to 11 years of experience is preferred.
- 3 years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- A Bachelor of Arts or Sciences Degree required; Business Management, Operations or Finance.
- MBA or Post Graduate diploma in Management strongly desired.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, task and project management, and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of tools, processes, and Learning Management Systems / Course evaluation tools
- Experience working with cross-functional teams on complex projects.
- Strong understanding of learning analytics
- Strong analysis, project management, and reporting capabilities.
- Strong technical background with advanced personal computer skills including: Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
Thanks & Regards
Spectraforce Technologies, Inc.
Email id: email@example.com