Embedded Software Engineer
- San Diego, CA
5511 Capital Center Drive, Suite 340
Raleigh, NC. 27606
Visit us: www.spectraforce.com
* Raleigh * New Jersy * Puerto Rico * Pune * Hyderabad * Bangalore * Chandigarh*
Position: Prin Engr, Software
Location: San Diego, CA
Duration: 06 Months
- A minimum of 5+ years related work experience (8-10 years preferred)
- Excellent C/C++ Embedded programming skills are necessary
- Must have strong knowledge of object oriented design and development
- Knowledge of common industry standard buses, with emphasis on UART, SPI, SDIO PCI and USB preferred
- Medical Device background is a plus
- Software Engineering is responsible for developing, enhancing, and sustaining software systems in a cross-functional team environment through adherence to established design control processes and good engineering practices.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of software engineering practices and techniques, technology trends, and working knowledge of domain expertise.
- Defines, analyzes and interprets needs and requirements for a single component.
- Translates the results of analysis into design by Designing solutions to address multiple requirements.
- Implements complex software solutions. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own job family.
- Applies knowledge and skills to a wide range of standard and non-standard situations.
- Works independently with minimal guidance. Usually determines own work priorities.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Client Delivery Executive
Phone No# 919-887-6786 EXT- 4126
Fax No# 919-573-9398