- Lake Forest, IL
SPECTRAFORCE TECHNOLOGIES INC (www.spectraforce.com) is a leading Global Staffing and IT services company. At Spectraforce, we truly believe and practice in our core values and entrepreneurial work culture – attributes which make us unique in our industry. Spectraforce is one of the Top 10 fastest growing staffing companies in the nation, as listed by SIA or the past two years. Our success comes from our employees and our “partner for life” ethos, which has translated into a highly satisfied client base. Spectraforce offers staffing services to Fortune 500 clients broadly in the following areas: IT, Clinical, Scientific, Finance, Professional and Engineering.
Position: Programmer Web
Location: Lake Forest, IL
Duration: 06 Months
The manager is looking for a IRT/IVR/IWR programmer. Must have min 5+ years of experience in the design of IRT/IVR/IWR systems, or in a similar technical or clinical development environment. Understanding of clinical data management preferred, but not required. Demonstrated effective communication skills. Demonstrated effective analytical skills. Demonstrated intermediate SQL and PL/SQL skills.
Primary Job Function
- Describe in 3-4 short sentences the responsibility and authority of the job.
- Designs data capture interfaces for clinical trials applications , primarily IVR/IRT/IXR.
- Ensures consistent user interfaces and data collection across clinical trials as appropriate.
- Ensures, through design and development of interfaces, optimal end-user experience.
- Supports post-production interface change activities.
Core Job Responsibilities
- List the 4 or 5 primary tasks or activities this job performs on an ongoing basis.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Defines and develops IRT/IVR/IWR systems
- Defines data collection instruments to support industry standard data collection formats.
- Designs and develops data collection instruments to facilitate downstream database structure requirements.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to ensure consistent data collection across trials as appropriate.
- Designs and develops data capture interfaces for all clinical trial applications including EDC, IRT and ePRO.
- Designs and develops user interfaces with focus on creating optimal end-user experience.
- Changes design and/or functionality of interfaces in support of post-production change activities.
- Establishes standards to be used in the design and development of key system interfaces.
- Supports the execution of all DSS processes involved in the locking of the clinical trial.
- Actively collaborates with other Data Sciences functions.
- Identifies needed updates to clinical trial application design specifications.
- Escalates design issues to Data Analyst, Testing Specialist and/or Data Warehouse Analyst as appropriate and recommends corrective actions if needed.
- Liaises with the Data Analyst, Testing Specialist and Data Warehouse Analyst.
- Effectively communicates progress of design and development.
- Indicate the minimum education level required to perform this job.
- Bachelor’s degree in management information systems, computer science, life sciences or equivalent
Minimum Experience / Training Required
- Indicate the minimum experience level and/or training required to perform this job.
- Must have 4+ years of experience in the design of IRT/IVR/IWR systems, or in a similar technical or clinical development environment.
- Understanding of clinical data management preferred, but not required.
- Demonstrated effective communication skills.
- Demonstrated effective analytical skills.
- Demonstrated intermediate SQL and PL/SQL skills
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Client Delivery Executive
Phone No# 919-887-6786 EXT- 4126
Fax No# 919-573-9398