Senior Programmer Analyst (ASP.NET)
- Richmond, VA
SPECTRAFORCE TECHNOLOGIES INC (www.spectraforce.com) is a leading Global Staffing and IT services company. At Spectraforce, we truly believe and practice in our core values and entrepreneurial work culture – attributes which make us unique in our industry. Spectraforce is one of the Top 10 fastest growing staffing companies in the nation, as listed by SIA or the past two years. Our success comes from our employees and our “partner for life” ethos, which has translated into a highly satisfied client base. Spectraforce offers staffing services to Fortune 500 clients broadly in the following areas: IT, Clinical, Scientific, Finance, Professional and Engineering.
- Works fairly independently, this role formulates and defines system scope and objectives.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex projects, and often multiple phases of a project.
- Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
- Designs, codes, tests, debug, and document those programs. Incumbents are competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities.
- Works companywide in multi-platform environments on multiple project assignments.
- Guides and advises less experienced Programmer Analysts.
- Monitored on project's progress and results. Errors may cause delay, expense and disruption.
- Perform other duties as requested or assigned. (Mastery of the subject matter or diversified knowledge of principles and practice in broad areas of assignments and related fields.)
- Able to handle the most complex work and all aspects of the job using wide knowledge of the field and mastery
Skills: - WCF Web Services, Windows Services, Console Apps, Entity Framework, Web Apps Web Forms and MVC 4, ASP.Net, SQL Server, DB2 and Oracle DB's
- In-depth experience in programming or systems analysis desired. Other experiences and qualities desired include: -
- Demonstrated competency in verbal and written communications and interpersonal understanding.
- Demonstrated ability to seek out and understand customers' issues business needs
- Demonstrated ability to handle deadlines and pressures
- Conceptual thinking and reasoning abilities
- Demonstrated competency in logical and analytical thinking
- Demonstrated decision making ability
- Demonstrated competency in identifying and solving problems
- Demonstrated ability in the utilization of multiple tools to solve problems
- Experience in the adaptation to and the application of rapidly changing technology to business needs
- Demonstrated ability to perform as technical expert in field
- Ability to work independently - Achievement orientation - Self-starter - Self-control - Concern for quality
- Flexibility Education Bachelors preferred Discipline Business Compute
Thanks & Regards
Spectraforce Technologies, Inc.
Email id: email@example.com