Spigit’s Enterprise Innovation Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to invent new products and services, reduce costs and increase employee and customer engagement.Leveraging crowdsourcing, purpose driven social collaboration, game mechanics and big data analytics, Spigit's platform helps companies identify and execute transformative ideas from their employees and customers at scale to drive business outcomes.
Over 3000 companies, including leading brands across Retail, Healthcare, Financial, Technology, Government, Insurance, Utilities and Pharmaceutical industries use Spigit to make innovation a mission critical, scalable, repeatable, predictable and quantifiable business process.
We are currently seeking a Technical Product Support Representative. This position will be responsible for supporting a wide variety of clients and provide tier 1 and 2 product support to customer and partners via email/phone, including software installation, launches and upgrade issues.
Key responsibilities include:
- Achieve a deep understanding of the Spigit product suite from a technical perspective
- Provide technical support to both external and internal clients, this could include examining HTTP traffic, executing SQL queries, looking at Java code, and other more technically-minded operations
- Reproduce issues to determine root-cause(s), issue work-arounds, and provide solutions
- Partner with clients to understand and develop solutions for often high-impact, high-visibility issues
- Coordinate with Engineering teams in identifying, reporting, and resolving product issues
- Interface with Professional Services, Engineering and QA as necessary to resolve customer issues
- Maintain history and status of issues in the company’s trouble ticketing system.
Contribute to the improvement of the company’s products, documentation, and processes
• Identify and escalate problems requiring more in-depth knowledge to appropriate internal resources
• Assist in developing initiatives for improving customer experience with regard to support
• Maintain solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism and a sense of urgency.
- Author technical documents in the company’s knowledgebase
- Strong Working knowledge of SQL
- Solid understanding and working knowledge of relational databases
- Must be hard working, team oriented, bright, creative, cooperative, and an exceptional problem solver
- Must be a fast learner, and have a passion for serving customers
- Must be flexible in regards to schedule as it may include shift work, overnights, weekends and/or holidays.
The ideal candidate will be a high-energy, quality-focused, detailed individual. Key experience and skill requirements include:
- 3+ years experience providing technical customer service in a software business
- Skilled with Microsoft Office suite (Micorosoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
Experience with issue tracking software (Bugzilla, JIRA, SalesForce)
- Skilled with SalesForce, Google analytics and other CRM and sales tools
- Experience with Instant Messenger applications to chat with customers
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively with members and staff
- Excellent customer service and friendly, interpersonal skills
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English; bilingual a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.