Customer Account Specialist
- Denver, CO
Our team is Springleaf Financial Services, one of the nation's largest consumer finance companies. With over 90 years of lending, we can help others bring their dreams to life with loans, retail financing, and other credit related products. We may be able to help you realize your dream of a better career. Our team members enjoy working in an exciting industry, in a diverse work environment that offers great advancement opportunities, competitive salary and incentive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. Contact us today to learn more about joining our team and starting your career!
Begin your great new career as part of the Springleaf Financial Services (Springleaf) team. We are one of the nation’s largest financial service companies.
- 90 years of consumer lending experience
- 800+ offices in 25 states
We will train you for an important career; developing and serving a customer base through solicitation, loan extension, and/or adjustment of delinquent accounts.
Using excellent customer service skills, the Customer Account Specialist greets, assists, and solicits customers in the office and on the telephone. This position is often the customer’s first impression of Springleaf Financial Services, making it one of our most important roles.
- Sell/solicit our products to meet personal performance goals.
- Handle the complete loan cycle including processing and recording credit verifications.
- Handle all collection activities related to delinquent accounts. Collection activities can include phone calls and face-to-face communications with customers.
- Perform administrative tasks in processing insurance products at the direction of a licensed agent.
- Perform routine transactions through an on-line terminal and process payments and disbursements.
- Prepare reports, type correspondence and transaction documents, maintain files, handle mail, notarize documents, and handle recording and filing.
THIS POSITION HAS MONTHLY SALES GOALS.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- A high school diploma or equivalent (some college classes preferred)
- Strong math and organizational skills
- Sales experience and/or cash handling
- The ability to become a notary public
- An outgoing personality and competitive nature
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Integrity and strong work ethic
- Dependable automobile transportation and valid driver’s license
- The ability to pass pre-employment credit and criminal background checks
- Willingness to work some weekday evening and some weekend hours
- Bilingual English/Spanish skills (a plus)
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Join us to work in an exciting industry and diverse work environment that offers great advancement opportunities, competitive salary and incentive compensation, and a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, and a diversified 401(k) program.
If you believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then wait no longer.
- Visit our website at www.springleaffinancial.com
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to Company Information
- Click on Careers
- Select either View Branch Opportunities
- Directly under Branch Opportunities, click on the link labeled View Current Branch Opportunities
- Select your location
- Proceed with the application process