Wireless Sales Manager
- Costa Mesa, CA
Arch Telecom is one of the largest Sprint Preferred Retailer committed to providing Sprint customers superior customer service. We pride ourselves on offering the best products and services to meet your wireless demands. With one-stop-shopping we offer wireless phones including home phone service, accessories, repairs, and replacements in our stores. We currently operate over 100 locations in major malls and strip centers in over 12 states and we are growing. With great employees and great management we will continue our success.
Management is expected to represent the company in the most professional way possible. They teach and create leaders for the future while keeping making decisions to keep the company’s interests first. Management is expected to create a productive work environment and is responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities within their location. Management is expected to recruit and develop a sales team as well as provide leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with the company values and vision. The management team will:
- Perform as a role model for all employees in the location
- Achieve personal sales goals as well as assist employees with closing sales
- Drive sales performance through coaching and training
- Stay up to date on all industry info and technology
- Maintain and enforce all visual, housekeeping and appearance standards
- Maintain all location operations including inventory, daily paperwork, time clock and loss prevention
- Conduct employee reviews, meetings and trainings
- College Degree Preferred, High School Diploma or GED Required
- At least 18 years of age
- Completion of background check
- Reliable Transportation
- Must complete all new hire testing and ongoing training requirements
- Successful completion of all carrier mandated new hire training
- Ability to attend required off-site new hire training
- Ensure audit compliance at all times as required by carrier
- The ability to stand for long periods of time
- Actively & effectively greet between 200 and 400 patrons daily
- Participate in maintaining clean and safe workplace as directed by supervisor, including taking trash out, vacuuming, cleaning display surfaces and similar light duties.
- Lift objects weighing up to 25lbs.
- Hourly pay plus Commission! YOU determine your own paycheck!
- Carrier Sales Incentive program! An added incentive from the carrier that rewards you for selling specific handsets, taking training's, etc…!
- Various contests and giveaways (gift cards, electronics, cash etc.)!
- Dealer Line – 3,000 minutes and unlimited data for $30! Available after 90 days of employment
- Company wide and District recognition such as the Wall of Fame, Employee Shout Outs, and Customer Testimonials!
- Growth Opportunities – this is more than a job!
Visit our website at www.archtelecom.net
Questions: Email us at Jobs@Archtelecom.net