- Denver, CO
Sprouts is a neighborhood grocery store with the feel of an old-fashioned farmers market. Our bright, friendly stores are filled with everyday staples and specialty items at a great value. You’ll find mountains of fresh fruits and vegetables, barrels of wholesome grains, nuts and sweets, full-service deli, meat and seafood counters—complete with homemade burgers and sausages. Roam around our spacious aisles and you’ll find fresh baked goods, eclectic beer and wine, gourmet cheese, sensibly-priced vitamins and supplements, and thousands of natural, organic and gluten-free groceries. Our friendly and knowledgeable team members are here to help you make healthier choices that are better for you and your budget.
To apply please visit our website; http://sprouts.com/careers
The Scan Coordinator is responsible for maintaining overall price integrity in their assigned Store. This position conducts daily, weekly, and monthly price changes, including changing shelf signs and tags, promotional signs, and bucket signs, and ensures compliance with all company and governmental compliance regulations.
Essential Job Functions
- Provides prompt and friendly customer service and maintains a positive work environment.
- Checks for any price updates from the corporate office, verifies, and changes as needed.
- Monitors sales events for accuracy in scanning and signage; maintains current knowledge of weekly ad items and ensures pricing integrity.
- Performs scan audits according to schedule.
- Ensures and maintains compliance with company and governmental regulations and COOL compliance.
- Maintains clean and organized scan office.
- Check dates of all sales price tags to determine the accuracy of prices.
- Conducts a total sign program that informs the customers of our pricing integrity, quickly and accurately making signs as needed.
- Verifies weekly ad and promotional price accuracy
- Researches discrepancies and notifies Help Desk with pricing exceptions
- Acts as liaison with Help Desk for computer or register related issues.
- Verifies new items for price accuracy and "not on files."
- Promotes 100% scan accuracy program.
- Works closely with front end cashiers and supervisors regarding scan accuracy.
- Distributes discontinued sheets and upcoming specials to appropriate personnel.
- Establishes and maintains communication between Grocery Clerks and Scanning Coordinator for a smooth transition of products being delivered.
- Represents the store to sales representatives and vendors in a positive and professional manner.
- Informs management of any problem areas in pricing or signs throughout the store.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High school diploma or equivalent and 1-3 months related experience and/or training; or acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to understand and effectively use billing and accounting principles and processes.
- Must have strong analytical and organizational skills in order to analyze total scanning programs, and to properly maintain necessary reports and schedules.
- Strong communication skills for dealing with customers, employees, and vendors.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Requires frequent lifting and carrying of between 15 to 20 lbs.
- Requires frequent squatting, kneeling and crouching.
- Requires standing and walking for long periods of time.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and requirements. Sprouts' management reserves the right to amend and change duties, responsibilities, and requirements to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.