Product Manager, Caviar (Logistics PM)
- San Francisco, CA
Caviar is changing the way businesses and consumers order food from restaurants. We believe that everyone should have access to the best eateries in their city without any hassles. Want your favorite burger joint, but hate the traffic and long lines? We're a team of passionate foodies solving that exact problem for your home and office. At Caviar, we believe in an environment that allows you to be creative and go beyond the call of duty. We're looking for exceptionally talented individuals who want to learn and grow with the company. Each and every day counts - you'll make a direct impact to the business starting from Day 1.
As a Product Manager for Caviar Logistics, you will own product development for our Courier apps, logistics systems, and operations tools. Our goal is to position Caviar as the best on demand company to work with by offering remarkable features to our couriers and the internal teams supporting them. In this role you will collaborate closely with designers, engineers, analysts, marketing, legal, and other cross-functional team members within the organization to ensure that we deliver on our diner’s expectations for food ordering.
- Define the 2-5 year product vision and strategy
- Lead the planning, scoping, and prioritization of projects to achieve short and long term goals. You will be responsible for outlining entire roadmaps and project requirements, goals, and constraints
- Work with engineers and designers to edit the service and product
- Collaborate cross-functionally with almost every other function: Engineering, Design, Data Science, Operations, Marketing, Finance, Legal, Compliance, and Risk
- Conduct extensive research to understand customer needs and current market solutions
- Experience: 5+ years of product management responsibilities
- Analytics: You are very comfortable getting the data you need and transforming it into insights and initiatives without support. SQL, scripting languages, and data-visualization packages are tools you can easily reach for and leverage so your decisions are data-informed and clearly articulated
- Leadership: You will be the point person for an entire product area. You will be responsible for continually evolving and representing your defined strategies and initiatives
- Efficiency: Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Collaboration: Track record of delivering results with cross-functional teams
- Entrepreneurial Mindset: You're a self-starter and get things across the finish line
- Hustle: You thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. Bonus points if you’ve worked at a rapidly growing startup.
- Excitement: You’re passionate about Square’s mission and new technology.
- Experience working with and solving problems for small businesses, particularly restaurants
- Experience with and solving problems for the on-demand economy
- Experience with and solving problems for marketplaces
At Square, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.