Head of Growth Marketing - Weebly
- San Francisco, CA
Weebly was acquired by Square in May 2018. Founded in 2007, Weebly is a complete platform that allows anyone to start and grow an online business with curated website templates, powerful ecommerce and integrated marketing. More than 40 million entrepreneurs around the world use Weebly to grow their customer base, fuel sales and market their idea. Designed for any entrepreneur who wants to reach a global audience, Weebly gives everyone the freedom to create a high quality site and store that works brilliantly across any device. Weebly offers a range of pricing options, including free and premium consumer plans, as well as enterprise offerings and is consistently the highest rated website building mobile app in the App Store and Google Play.
Are you passionate about driving growth? Do you geek out on attribution? Do you want to help more entrepreneurs succeed?We’re looking for a strategic, creative and analytical leader who can break down problems and drive solutions while building a great team to take our growth marketing programs to the next level. This high-impact and high-visibility role reports to the VP of Growth; the growth team at Weebly includes growth product, product marketing, and growth marketing,
- Profitably scale our paid and organic acquisition efforts (including but not limited to SEO, content and affiliate marketing, display, YouTube, and paid social to propel growth across Weebly products
- Unlock new channels, and manage and grow a team
- Develop growth marketing strategy supporting revenue and acquisition targets, and deliver forecasts and supporting plans
- Lead the Growth Marketing team and impact Weebly’s growth trajectory as a senior leader within the organization
- Refine experimentation program and build on existing frameworks
- 7+ years experience driving revenue and user growth and 3+ years leadership experience in a growth role
- Expertise in growth forecasting; building multi-channel & multi-product growth models
- Exceptional command of data
- Proficiency in several paid digital channels and willingness to learn about new ones
- Strong understanding of SEO and components of both onsite & offsite optimization
- Comfortable within a fluid environment - job description captures core responsibilities but the role will be much more diverse
At Square, our purpose is to empower – within and outside of our walls. In order to build the best tools for the businesses and customers we support all over the world, we have to start at home with a workforce as diverse and empowered as our sellers. To this end, we take great care to evaluate all employees and job applicants equally, based on merit, competence, and qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and always consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)squareup.com. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.