Senior Growth Product Manager - International
- San Francisco, CA
Weebly was acquired by Square in May 2018. Founded in 2007, Weebly is a complete platform that allows anyone to start and grow an online business with curated website templates, powerful e-commerce and integrated marketing. More than 40 million entrepreneurs around the world use Weebly to grow their customer base, fuel sales and market their idea. Designed for any entrepreneur who wants to reach a global audience, Weebly gives everyone the freedom to create a high quality site and store that works brilliantly across any device. Weebly offers a range of pricing options, including free and premium consumer plans, as well as enterprise offerings and is consistently the highest rated website building mobile app in the App Store and Google Play.
As a Senior Growth Product Manager, International, you'll build growth product experiences and infrastructure in order to grow the business internationally. You’ll own the strategy, roadmap, and execution of key growth product initiatives focused on unlocking remarkable experiences for our global audience. You’ll drive strong decision-marketing through quantitative results and AB testing, and qualitative research and customer insights.
- Work with cross-functional team from around the world to develop a strategy for international product development, implementation, and rollout
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and engineering teams to develop a roadmap of international projects that reflects business priorities, budget / cost, and timing
- Collaborate with marketing to adapt landing pages and messaging for specific markets
- Gain in-depth knowledge of our digital ecosystem, to be able to represent international capabilities and understand how unique requirements can best be met
- Build both back-end and customer-facing solutions to solve localization problems.
- Prioritize features, build consensus, and coordinate product schedules with a team of engineers, designers, and analysts to ship high-quality experiences.
- Conduct basic research, interviews, and usability testing to understand our international teams’ needs and how to meet them elegantly and effectively Integrate user research, market analysis, and customer feedback into product requirements to ensure products satisfy customer needs, as well as wants.
- Inform product decisions with quantitative and qualitative data on user behavior and experimentation (e.g. a/b testing, survey data, usability studies).
- Define methods and metrics for identifying success and failure while ensuring the team is clear on their objectives.
- 2+ years of product management / product ownership experience.
Deep knowledge of the user journey across multiple devices.
Strong user experience sensibilities and familiarity with platform UI best practices.
Strong use of analytics, user research, and business cases to drive decisions and improve products.
Ability to operate under tight deadlines while maintaining multiple projects.
Experienced in planning work for assigned work streams.
- Previous experience with international product development.
At Square, our purpose is to empower – within and outside of our walls. In order to build the best tools for the businesses and customers we support all over the world, we have to start at home with a workforce as diverse and empowered as our sellers. To this end, we take great care to evaluate all employees and job applicants equally, based on merit, competence, and qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and always consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)squareup.com. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.