Senior Growth Product Manager, Seller Network - Weebly
- San Francisco, CA
We believe everyone should be able to participate and thrive in the economy. So we’re building tools that make commerce easier and more accessible to all. We started with a little white credit card reader but haven’t stopped there. Our new reader helps our sellers accept chip cards and NFC payments, and our Cash app lets people pay each other back instantly. We’re empowering the independent electrician to send invoices, setting up the favorite food truck with a delivery option, helping the ice cream shop pay its employees, and giving the burgeoning coffee chain capital for a second, third, and fourth location. Let’s shorten the distance between having an idea and making a living from it. We’re here to help sellers of all sizes start, run, and grow their business—and helping them grow their business is good business for everyone.
Weebly’s mission is to help the world’s entrepreneurs succeed. The Senior Growth Product Manager - Seller Network at Weebly is charged with expanding Weebly’s presence by building an innovative and structured network for our entrepreneurs that spans offline and online with the goal of improving acquisition, conversion, and retention. Ideally you have a proven track record of developing a highly engaging community platform from the ground up, as well as bringing cohesion and horsepower to an already bustling community. As this role involves building the seller network from the ground up, you will also be involved in running the community program during the development of the platform to ensure product-market fit.
- Lead the day-to-day operations of the Seller Network squad
- Guide the continuous development and execution of the online and offline community strategy
- Demonstrate tangible results tied to community programs and initiatives
- Interact with the community to receive direct feedback on the value of the platform and programs
- Establish an environment in which adherence to rules of conduct is an integral part of community membership
- Discover scrappy and creative ways to drive huge impact
- Work autonomously and without significant external direction to build the community platform and program
- 3-5 years experience in Product Management
- Experience interacting publicly and being a passionate community advocate
- An entrepreneurial spirit, with the ability to break big ideas and hypotheses into smaller, actionable projects and tasks
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong quantitative analysis skill and ability to refine hypotheses/models by digging into data and iteratively improving metrics
At Square, our purpose is to empower – within and outside of our walls. In order to build the best tools for the businesses and customers we support all over the world, we have to start at home with a workforce as diverse and empowered as our sellers. To this end, we take great care to evaluate all employees and job applicants equally, based on merit, competence, and qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and always consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)squareup.com. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.