Product Marketing Contractor, Caviar for Restaurants
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Caviar is changing the way businesses and consumers order food from restaurants. We believe that everyone should have access to the best eateries in their city without any hassles. Want your favorite burger joint, but hate the traffic and long lines? We're a team of passionate foodies solving that exact problem for your home and office. At Caviar, we believe in an environment that allows you to be creative and go beyond the call of duty. We're looking for exceptionally talented individuals who want to learn and grow with the company. Each and every day counts - you'll make a direct impact to the business starting from Day 1.
The Caviar for Restaurants marketing manager is an ambitious individual who’s looking to make an impact, fast. Caviar helps restaurants increase their revenue and grow their base of loyal diners—all without expanding their dining room. This role will educate restaurants about the benefits of working with Caviar, and drive demand to become a Caviar partner.
You’ll help determine the best tactics to reach to potential restaurant partners, with a strong focus on driving restaurants to our upcoming self-service restaurant product. In addition, you’ll design and implement restaurant campaigns email campaigns to maximize growth opportunities for existing restaurant partners.
You’ll work closely with the Caviar Restaurants organization and members of the Caviar marketing team, as well as interface with other groups across Caviar and Square. This is an extremely cross-functional role, and no two days will be alike.
This role will begin as 12 month contract, with the opportunity to convert to full time employee status beginning after 6 months.
- Develop an understanding of Caviar’s restaurant strategy, and have a strong hand in developing our restaurant brand identity and value props across two distinct restaurant offerings
- Test and implement online tactics to drive demand to our new restaurant self-serve onboarding tool, owning content on trycaviar.com/for-restaurants
- Identify opportunities for restaurant content, oversee production of materials and distribution across targeted paid and organic channels
- Evaluate additional offline opportunities to connect with potential restaurant partners, working with other small business and restaurant marketing teams across Square
- Provide marketing support materials to our restaurant sales team to help close key partnerships faster
- Manage the Caviar for Restaurants marketing calendar, establishing a steady drumbeat of activities to drive more demand to our current and new restaurant partners
- Drive end-to-end execution of email marketing campaigns to restaurants —from concept, to implementation, to analysis
- A love of trying new things — eager to brainstorm, ideate, and quickly test new ideas
- 5-8 years of marketing or product marketing experience, ideally in a B2B setting
- A penchant for detail, from using the perfect punctuation to creating well-structured spreadsheets
- A desire for hands-on marketing experience
- An ability to get things done with minimal oversight, and the judgment to execute well
- Strong familiarity with professional software and relationship management tools, e.g. Google Docs, Salesforce, Docusign, MS Excel, Yesware, SQLn
- Experience working with restaurants or small businesses
At Square, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.