Restaurant Account Executive (Contractor)
- Washington, DC, USA
Caviar is changing the way businesses and consumers order food from restaurants. We believe that everyone should have access to the best eateries in their city without any hassles. Want your favorite burger joint, but hate the traffic and long lines? We're a team of passionate foodies solving that exact problem for your home and office. At Caviar, we believe in an environment that allows you to be creative and go beyond the call of duty. We're looking for exceptionally talented individuals who want to learn and grow with the company. Each and every day counts - you'll make a direct impact to the business starting from Day 1.
The Restaurant Account Executive is a dynamic opportunity to leverage your sales and relationship skills in order to expand the selection of restaurants that partner with Caviar in the DC Metro region. Who are we looking for? Someone who's a natural at creating partnerships and has a felt sense for the best eats in the DC Metro. Someone who can enthusiastically talk about food and people, articulate why Caviar is a great value for restaurants, and negotiate a favorable and fair share. Someone who is inspired to exceed the goals set out for them.
Your primary focus will be to launch new restaurants that fit our selective partnership criteria. Additionally, you will be helping to advise and manage existing restaurant partners. This role will require both inside and outside sales, emailing, cold calling, and face-to-face meetings. If you think you're a great fit and ready to join a fast-paced, rapidly growing company at the forefront of on-demand food delivery, please get in touch.
- Identify the best restaurants in the DC metro, and persuade them to join Caviar’s platform
- Communicate with prospects persistently via email, phone, and face-to-face meetings
- Create strong partnerships by smoothly onboarding restaurants to help them achieve their goals
- Maintain mutually beneficial relationships with current restaurant partners
- Help to implement creative ways to continuously improve these relationships
- Achieve and consistently exceed quarterly sales and support goals
- Act as an outward-facing ambassador of Caviar’s beliefs, brand, and product
- Help refine Caviar’s local market strategy
- Support and inspire your local DC Team
- A passion for Caviar, food, and the best restaurants in DC
- Proven ability to multi-task, manage multiple projects, and follow through while being detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong familiarity with professional software and relationship management tools, e.g. Google Docs, Salesforce, Yesware, Docusign, etc.
- Enthusiastic about working with a small team that wears many hats in order to grow
- Genuine curiosity about people and the restaurant business, good listening skills, and possess the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- Coachability, interest in implementing feedback, & dedication to improvement of your craft
- A kind, positive, and persuasive personality
- 3 years of experience in sales, account management, or a similar client-facing role
- Restaurant industry or hospitality experience preferred
- A BA/BS degree
At Square, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.