Orientation Video Content Creator (contract)
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Caviar is changing the way businesses and consumers order food from restaurants. We believe that everyone should have access to the best eateries in their city without any hassles. Want your favorite burger joint, but hate the traffic and long lines? We're a team of passionate foodies solving that exact problem for your home and office. At Caviar, we believe in an environment that allows you to be creative and go beyond the call of duty. We're looking for exceptionally talented individuals who want to learn and grow with the company. Each and every day counts - you'll make a direct impact to the business starting from Day 1.
The Orientation Video Content Creator (contractor) will produce, create, curate and publish orientation video content to convert applicants into high quality Couriers and Catering Captains. This individual will ensure that remote orientation videos provide a clear overview of how to deliver an order assignment, how to communicate with support, and the value of delivering with Caviar and Zesty.
We’re seeking a driven individual that can convert a dense in-person presentation into a series of engaging and informative videos. You will be able to identify the key concepts that all new Couriers and Captains need to understand before starting and ensure that the video content clearly delivers those points. You will work cross-functionally to ensure that all screens are up to date and all video scripts are accurate and legally compliant. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated past experience building videos in Adobe Premiere Pro. Scrappiness and hustle are a must.
This role will be a 6 month contract.
- Produce, create, curate and publish orientation video content to drive high quality new Couriers and Catering Captains
- Quickly and efficiently edit videos from start to finish
- Oversee the audio recording of video scripts
- Develop a deep understanding of what drives prospective couriers and caterers and optimize video content accordingly
- Use data to identify knowledge gaps amongst new Couriers and Catering Captains and develop a strategy to increase quality through effective video orientation
- Work with internal stakeholders to write engaging orientation video scripts to ensure that applicants have a clear idea of what to expect and how to perform their tasks
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders including members of the design team, Zesty Hub Managers and Caviar Operations Managers to ensure that orientation videos accurately describe the job
- Work with Square’s legal team to ensure that all communications are compliant.
- Create a library of orientation videos and GIFs to use in other courier communication campaigns
- Experience building and editing videos in Adobe Premiere; experience with other Adobe Creative Cloud applications is a plus
- A track record of ownership, resourcefulness and grit to get things done. You don’t take ‘no’ for an answer
- A process-driven, organized nature and a strong eye for detail
- Project management skills and experience
- A strategic-thinking mentality and a hunger to learn
- Verbal and written communication skills necessary to draft video scripts with several audiences
- Professional maturity, confidence, and a team player
- BA/BS preferred (or equivalent work experience)
At Square, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.