- Atlanta, GA, USA
We believe everyone should be able to participate and thrive in the economy. So we’re building tools that make commerce easier and more accessible to all. We started with a little white credit card reader but haven’t stopped there. Our new reader helps our sellers accept chip cards and NFC payments, and our Cash app lets people pay each other back instantly. We’re empowering the independent electrician to send invoices, setting up the favorite food truck with a delivery option, helping the ice cream shop pay its employees, and giving the burgeoning coffee chain capital for a second, third, and fourth location. Let’s shorten the distance between having an idea and making a living from it. We’re here to help sellers of all sizes start, run, and grow their business—and helping them grow their business is good business for everyone.
People are the lifeblood of any company and as a Technical Recruiter at Square, you’ll be charged with identifying uniquely talented, amazing individuals to drive us forward. You will design and execute strategies to engage the worlds best through a number of channels (social and professional networks, start-up and entrepreneurial communities, etc.) and any other creative methods you can conceive. Throughout the entire process, you will provide an unparalleled experience, while serving as an advisor to candidates and internal partners alike.
We are looking for a highly-motivated recruiter to join our team!
- Build relationships and collaborate with senior management and hiring managers to understand hiring needs and team goals
- Manage the recruitment process, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Proactively build talent pipelines through referral generation, online sourcing, events and sourcing campaigns
- Partner with the broader recruiting team to build efficient and scalable recruiting processes
- Source active and passive candidates from a variety of sources and communities: online and internal databases, employee referrals, events, networking and research
- Plan and coordinate events, building visibility to our hiring needs within the community.
- Consistently maintain and track pipeline activity to share with Engineering Hiring Managers and Recruiters
- Recommend creative and results-oriented ideas to potentially impact pipeline
- A Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 4 years of technical recruiting experience in an in-house environment
- At least 8 years of combined technical recruiting experience.
- A passion for building effective, cohesive teams
- Experience building and / or recruiting processes and infrastructure
- The proven ability to navigate ambiguity and solve challenging problems
- The desire to improve as a recruiter and strategic business partner
- A positive, team-oriented approach to your work
- Superior communication skills
- Experience recruiting for a variety of technical roles (e.g. Software Engineers, Security Engineers, Data Scientists, Product Managers, Engineering Leadership, etc.)
- Experience mentoring and coaching junior-level team members
- An elite professional network ready to follow wherever you go!
At Square, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.