Mulesoft Integration Developer
- San Francisco, CA
We believe the economy is better when everyone has access. When everyone has room to grow. No one should be left out because the cost is too great or the technology too complex. We started with a little white credit card reader but haven’t stopped there. We’re empowering the independent electrician to send invoices, setting up the favorite food truck with a delivery option, helping the ice cream shop pay its employees, and giving the burgeoning coffee chain capital for a second, third, and fourth location. We’re here to help sellers of all sizes start, run, and grow their business—and helping them grow their business is good business for everyone.
As a Integration Developer, you will be responsible for building integrations for all Business applications (Oracle, Salesforce, Workday, Arena, Anaplan, Expensify, third party integrations etc). This will include rewriting existing Salesforce and Oracle integrations through Mule, architecting endpoint APIs for reusability and building security to third party providers to access them.
- Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle, including discovery, analysis, requirements definition, solution design, configuration, code development, testing, deployment and support
- Responsible for building Integrations between business applications (such as Oracle ERP, Salesforce, Workday) and 3rd party systems/applications.
- Responsible for designing ,building and documenting new API’s for third party consumption.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with technical/non-technical stakeholders to gather and understand the requirements
- Understand and implement secure credential management options and proper encryption practices both in motion and at REST
- Control integration quality and develop ways to detect and correct anomalies with data exchange
- Develop monitoring and alerting process while building the integrations for scale.
- Be a self-starter and team player with solid verbal and written communication skills
- BS or MS in Information Systems, Computer Science or other relevant degree
- 2+ years prior experience developing solutions on Mulesoft integration platform
- Familiarity with business applications; such as Oracle ERP, Salesforce, Workday, Anaplan etc.
- Experience in design, developing, testing, implementation, and documentation of Mule APIs and Mule Anypoint platform
- Proficiency in building complex mappings using DataWeave Language
- Proficiency in web service design using RAML (with JSON/XML)
- Experience in building common services framework for logging, error handling, configuration, authentication and authorization
- Experience in Continuous integration and Continuous deployment using Maven, Jenkins and Mulesoft
- Previous roles in a consulting or high growth, tech environment highly desired
- Experience with Mule 4 is a plus
- Experience in implementing OAUTH authentication, SSL implementation is a plus
- Experience with different API Management tools is a plus
At Square, our purpose is to empower – within and outside of our walls. In order to build the best tools for the businesses and customers we support all over the world, we have to start at home with a workforce as diverse and empowered as our sellers. To this end, we take great care to evaluate all employees and job applicants equally, based on merit, competence, and qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and always consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)squareup.com. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.