Restaurant Account Executive
- New York, NY
Caviar is changing the way businesses and consumers order food from restaurants. We believe that everyone should have access to the best eateries in their city without any hassles. Want your favorite burger joint, but hate the traffic and long lines? We're a team of passionate foodies solving that exact problem for your home and office. At Caviar, we believe in an environment that allows you to be creative and go beyond the call of duty. We're looking for exceptionally talented individuals who want to learn and grow with the company. Each and every day counts - you'll make a direct impact to the business starting from Day 1.
The Restaurant Account Executive is a dynamic opportunity to leverage your sales skills in order to expand the selection of restaurants that partner with Caviar, and grow the New York region. Who are we looking for? Someone who's a natural at building relationships and has a felt sense for the best eats in Brooklyn, Queens & Manhattan. Someone who can enthusiastically talk about food and people, articulate why Caviar provides value for restaurants, and negotiate a favorable and fair share.
Your primary focus will be to launch new restaurants that fit our selective partnership criteria. Additionally, you will be ensuring that your newly-launched partners are driving maximum impact via optimized menus, website links, and launch marketing. This role will require both inside and outside sales, emailing, cold calling, and face-to-face meetings. If you think you're a great fit and ready to join a fast-paced, rapidly growing company at the forefront of on-demand food delivery, please get in touch.
- Identify and persuade the best restaurants in your territory of New York to join Caviar's platform
- Communicate with prospects persistently via email, phone, and face-to-face meetings
- Create partnerships by smoothly onboarding restaurants to help them achieve their goals
- Achieve and consistently exceed quarterly sales and support goals
- Maintain strong existing partnerships with our current restaurants
- Develop best practices that are the foundation of this growing team
- Act as an outward-facing ambassador of Caviar's beliefs, brand, and product
- Collaborate with other members of the Caviar team to define and execute restaurant marketing and optimization activities
- Help refine Caviar's local market strategy
- Support and inspire your local New York team
- A passion for Caviar, food, and the best restaurants in New York.
- Genuine curiosity about people and the restaurant business, good listening skills, and possess the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- 3 years of experience in sales, account management, or a similar client-facing role
- A BA/BS degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to multitask, manage multiple projects, and follow through while paying close attention to detail
- Enthusiastic about working with a small team that wears many hats in order to grow
- Strong familiarity with professional software and relationship management tools, e.g. Google Docs, Salesforce, Yesware, Docusign, etc.
- Coachability, interest in implementing feedback, and dedication to consistent improvement
At Square, our purpose is to empower – within and outside of our walls. In order to build the best tools for the businesses and customers we support all over the world, we have to start at home with a workforce as diverse and empowered as our sellers. To this end, we take great care to evaluate all employees and job applicants equally, based on merit, competence, and qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and always consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)squareup.com. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.