- Atlanta, GA
We believe the economy is better when everyone has access. When everyone has room to grow. No one should be left out because the cost is too great or the technology too complex. We started with a little white credit card reader but haven’t stopped there. We’re empowering the independent electrician to send invoices, setting up the favorite food truck with a delivery option, helping the ice cream shop pay its employees, and giving the burgeoning coffee chain capital for a second, third, and fourth location. We’re here to help sellers of all sizes start, run, and grow their business—and helping them grow their business is good business for everyone.
As a Product Manager at Square, you will be responsible for driving product initiatives from inception through execution. In this role you will collaborate closely with designers, engineers, analysts, and other cross-functional team members within the organization to ensure that our products amaze and delight our users. You also will play a key role in building up the Product discipline in Atlanta.
- Own delivery of product initiatives and releases
- Write user narratives to imagine the experience a customer may have
- Define, document, and communicate objectives, requirements and constraints for product initiatives and releases
- Collaborate with engineers and designers to edit the service and product
- Communicate development status and document progress toward milestones
- Prioritize and sequence product initiatives against a mandate
- Perform market research and analysis
- Natural leadership instincts with proven ability to innovate
- 4+ years of product management experience
- An entrepreneurial work style, you're a self-starter
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to work well with designers and engineers
- An analytical and metrics driven work style
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Prior experience at a startup or consumer internet company
- Comfort in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Passion for Square and new technology
At Square, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.