Oakland Recruiting Coordinator (contract)
- Oakland, CA, USA
- Current Square Employee?: Apply via go/jobs
Please note that we regularly hire for Recruiting Coordinators, but there may not be an open position available at this time. Please apply and we will get back to you within one week.
We believe the economy is better when everyone has access. When everyone has room to grow. No one should be left out because the cost is too great or the technology too complex. We started with a little white credit card reader but haven’t stopped there. We’re empowering the independent electrician to send invoices, setting up the favorite food truck with a delivery option, helping the ice cream shop pay its employees, and giving the burgeoning coffee chain capital for a second, third, and fourth location. We’re here to help sellers of all sizes start, run, and grow their business—and helping them grow their business is good business for everyone.
We’re looking for an organized Recruiting Coordinator to support our team of recruiters. In this role, you will serve as a Square ambassador and ensure that every candidate has the best possible experience.
- Be one of the first faces and names that candidates see. Make them feel welcome, delighted, informed and taken care of.
- Manage all coordination of interviews virtually and onsite. It’ll often be across time zones, require travel, and both interviewers and candidates will have questions for you!
- Be a team player, working closely with your RC teammates to help each other out.
- Don’t assume because something is the way it is, it’s the way it has to be. Offer ideas to streamline our processes and improve upon existing programs. Take on projects of impact to the candidate experience.
- A human-centric approach to your work. You want to be a resource for candidates, recruiters, and interviewers.
- A mind geared toward logistics. You can crank on scheduling requests without missing any of the nitty-gritty details that come into play. You put your feet in the shoes of both the candidates and the interviewers to think of everything.
- Time management skills that help you tackle it all efficiently, consistently, and effectively. You can organize competing priorities that occur daily.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on being clear, concise, and friendly.
- A desire to build the Square team and expand the knowledge of recruiting.
- You embrace change with a great attitude and feel comfortable with ambiguity.
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don't get overwhelmed easily... hundreds of candidates each month? No prob!
Bonus points for previous recruiting coordinator and ATS (applicant tracking system) experience
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.