Workforce Management Real Time Analyst, Cash App
- St. Louis, MO
We believe the economy is better when everyone has access. When everyone has room to grow. No one should be left out because the cost is too great or the technology too complex. We started with a little white credit card reader but haven’t stopped there. We’re empowering the independent electrician to send invoices, setting up the favorite food truck with a delivery option, helping the ice cream shop pay its employees, and giving the burgeoning coffee chain capital for a second, third, and fourth location. We’re here to help sellers of all sizes start, run, and grow their business—and helping them grow their business is good business for everyone.
- Monitor Cash App operations and performance indicators in real-time at an interval level: inbound contact volumes, average handle times, queue staffing, and contact center agent availability and adherence.
- Monitor intraday forecast vs. actuals, adjust queuing, staffing, and schedules throughout the day, as required.
- Provide post-day summary and analysis on prior days to determine key drivers and impacts, as well as actions to mitigate future risk.
- Provide incident and outage response support, and immediately escalate any potential issues leading to variance from forecast.
- Provide communication to and from Operations and other support departments for escalation of service-impacting issues.
- Identify areas of opportunity and concern to the broader operations and leadership team, implementing process improvement and targeted programs to address problem areas immediately.
- Traits: Strategic planning, problem-solving, analytical skills and the ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously. Excellent interpersonal skills and integrity with strong customer service skills.
- Abilities: Strong intellectual curiosity, and the ability to work both independently and as a team to provide solutions to complex problems
- Tools: Experience and interest in using GSuite products (Docs, Sheets, Calendar, Gmail), Slack, MS Office (specifically Excel), and WFM software (e.g. Teleopti, Avaya, NICE, Aspect)
- Schedule: Willing and able to work a flexible shift, which may at times change in order to meet the operational needs of a 24/7 operation.
- Work: 2+ years experience utilizing Workforce Management products (Teleopti, Avaya, NICE, Aspect) and working in a Workforce Analyst role. Experience managing real-time operations and making adjustments in real time. Experience in contact center environment with knowledge of common contact center statistics and technology.
- School: 4-year college degree with a major in an analytical or technical field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Working knowledge or desire to learn SQL, Tableau, Hyperion or other BI and modeling tools.
At Square, our purpose is to empower – within and outside of our walls. In order to build the best tools for the businesses and customers we support all over the world, we have to start at home with a workforce as diverse and empowered as our sellers. To this end, we take great care to evaluate all employees and job applicants equally, based on merit, competence, and qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and always consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)squareup.com. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.