Workforce Management Real Time Analyst, Cash App
- St. Louis, MO
Cash App is the fastest growing financial brand in the world. Built to take the pain out of peer-to-peer payments, Cash App has gone from a simple product with a single purpose to a dynamic money app with over 15 million active monthly users.
Loved by customers and by pop culture, we’ve held the #1 spot in finance on the App Store for almost two years, and our social media posts see more engagement in a day than most financial brands see in a year.
With major offices in San Francisco, New York, St. Louis, Portland, Kitchener-Waterloo, and Melbourne, Cash App is bringing a better way to send, spend, and save to anyone who has ever sought an alternative to today’s banking system.
- Monitor Cash App operations and performance indicators in real-time at an interval level: inbound contact volumes, average handle times, queue staffing, and contact center agent availability and adherence.
- Monitor intraday forecast vs. actuals, adjust queuing, staffing, and schedules throughout the day, as required.
- Provide post-day summary and analysis on prior days to determine key drivers and impacts, as well as actions to mitigate future risk.
- Provide incident and outage response support, and immediately escalate any potential issues leading to variance from forecast.
- Provide communication to and from Operations and other support departments for escalation of service-impacting issues.
- Identify areas of opportunity and concern to the broader operations and leadership team, implementing process improvement and targeted programs to address problem areas immediately.
- Traits: Strategic planning, problem-solving, analytical skills and the ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously. Excellent interpersonal skills and integrity with strong customer service skills.
- Abilities: Strong intellectual curiosity, and the ability to work both independently and as a team to provide solutions to complex problems
- Tools: Experience and interest in using GSuite products (Docs, Sheets, Calendar, Gmail), Slack, MS Office (specifically Excel), and WFM software (e.g. Teleopti, Avaya, NICE, Aspect)
- Schedule: Willing and able to work a flexible shift, which may at times change in order to meet the operational needs of a 24/7 operation.
- Work: 2+ years experience utilizing Workforce Management products (Teleopti, Avaya, NICE, Aspect) and working in a Workforce Analyst role. Experience managing real-time operations and making adjustments in real time. Experience in contact center environment with knowledge of common contact center statistics and technology.
- School: 4-year college degree with a major in an analytical or technical field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Working knowledge or desire to learn SQL, Tableau, Hyperion or other BI and modeling tools.
Cash App treats all employees and job applicants equally. Every decision is based on merit, qualifications, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with each office’s corresponding state and city guidelines.