Customer Success Manager, Cash App
- St. Louis, MO
Cash App is the fastest growing financial brand in the world. Built to take the pain out of peer-to-peer payments, Cash App has gone from a simple product with a single purpose to a dynamic money app with over 15 million active monthly users.
Loved by customers and by pop culture, we’ve held the #1 spot in finance on the App Store for almost two years, and our social media posts see more engagement in a day than most financial brands see in a year.
With major offices in San Francisco, New York, St. Louis, Portland, Kitchener-Waterloo, and Melbourne, Cash App is bringing a better way to send, spend, and save to anyone who has ever sought an alternative to today’s banking system.
We are seeking a highly motivated and resourceful individual to lead members of Square's Customer Success team. You will not only lead a team of passionate Advocates, but you will also build out world class operations - optimizing all Success channels including, but not limited to, email, Twitter, and phone - all while strengthening team culture, driving customer happiness, and promoting employee success.
In this role, you will serve as a cross-functional liaison working with product, engineering, business development, marketing, and finance to drive Square s most important strategic priorities. You will track Key Performance Indicators weekly.
- Coach and mentor team members with a focus on professional development and upstream thinking
- Drive improvements in customer satisfaction across channels
- Develop metrics to measure the growth and performance of the team, and provide reports as needed• Utilize deep product and industry knowledge while serving as a strong cross-functional leader
- Treat Success as a product at Square, innovating and iterating on the customer experience
- Develop and lead end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery of critical Success initiatives
- Gather and synthesize relevant data, suggesting improvements in the tools and techniques to help scale the team
- Scale the Success team by capitalizing on opportunities for increased effectiveness and efficiency, driving productivity initiatives
- BA/BS degree or related experience
- 6+ years of work experience with 3+ years of direct people management experience required
- Past product and/or project management experience
- Experience building and scaling Customer Success operations, particularly in a fast-paced startup or tech environment
- The ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- Passion for Square and ensuring an outstanding customer experience
Cash App treats all employees and job applicants equally. Every decision is based on merit, qualifications, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with each office’s corresponding state and city guidelines.