- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Current Square Employee?: Apply via go/jobs
We believe the economy is better when everyone has access. When everyone has room to grow. No one should be left out because the cost is too great or the technology too complex. We started with a little white credit card reader but haven’t stopped there. We’re empowering the independent electrician to send invoices, setting up the favorite food truck with a delivery option, helping the ice cream shop pay its employees, and giving the burgeoning coffee chain capital for a second, third, and fourth location. We’re here to help sellers of all sizes start, run, and grow their business—and helping them grow their business is good business for everyone.
Talent Acquisition is a strategic function that enables Square’s growth, shapes the company culture, and identifies the talent we need to be successful. As a Recruiter, you will partner with Square leaders to execute recruiting strategies that support our growing Operations Teams. We pride ourselves on crafting processes and programs that align with individual team’s needs, so creativity and flexibility are requirements for success. With that also comes autonomy and the freedom to experiment, which when measured effectively, drives decisions that allow Square recruiting to continually improve.
The ideal candidate will have experience providing high volume recruiting in a fast-paced environment. This individual will be passionate about providing an exceptional candidate experience, with a process improvement mindset.
- Partner closely with Senior Recruiters and Hiring Managers to drive comprehensive recruiting strategies
- Manage full-cycle recruiting processes
- Think creatively and bring an innovated framework to talent acquisition
- Assist with managing and growing our employment brand and recruiting presence
- 1-3 years of recruiting experience, preferably with some start-up experience
- Great sourcing, selling and closing skills
- Systems experience (ATS, HRIS, etc.)
- An organized, strategic approach to recruiting
- A drive to improve the overall talent acquisition function
At Square, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.