Product Operations and Analytics, Cash App
- Portland, OR
Cash App is the fastest growing financial brand in the world. Built to take the pain out of peer-to-peer payments, Cash App has gone from a simple product with a single purpose to a dynamic money app with over 15 million active monthly users.
Loved by customers and by pop culture, we’ve held the #1 spot in finance on the App Store for almost two years, and our social media posts see more engagement in a day than most financial brands see in a year.
With major offices in San Francisco, New York, St. Louis, Portland, Kitchener-Waterloo, and Melbourne, Cash App is bringing a better way to send, spend, and save to anyone who has ever sought an alternative to today’s banking system.
Cash App is looking for a Senior Data Analyst to lead Customer Success analytics for our Customer Operations team. Our mission is to make banking and financial services accessible to the underserved and unbanked. We move quickly, make incremental changes, and deploy to production every day.
This role will be within our Cash Customer Operations team, building the strategy, infrastructure, processes, and tools which maximize customer happiness, team happiness, and operational efficiency.
You will need to develop reporting and synthesize insights from the vast amount of data captured by Cash. You will collaborate with key support team stakeholders to craft strategies to improve the performance of the team. You will also work with other Cash teams to generate and share learnings and drive the execution on your strategic recommendations through project management.
The successful candidate will combine a passion for innovative analysis with attention to detail and a tenacity to overcome difficult and complex analytical challenges. Ideally, this person will have worked in a similar role (operations, support, analytics), and will feel comfortable interacting with other stakeholders and senior management on a regular basis.
- Perform ad hoc and regular cadence analyses of business performance trends and insights that inform executive decisions deep dive analytics on high-impact topics such as drivers of call volumes by customer segment and the long-term impact of contacting Customer Success
- Design and build data models and pipelines that can scale with Cashs rapidly growing and changing business needs
- Model and report on data in Looker and Tableau to monitor and understand topics such as employee productivity, vendor tool efficiency, etc.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to answer questions that bridge many teams, such as the impact of product issues on support volumes
- Bachelor's degree major in analytical or technical field, or equivalent work experience is required
- 5+ years of analytical experience, in product / BI analytics, business operations and you have at least 3 years experience specifically supporting Customer Success (Support, Service, Advocacy, Experience, etc.)
- Expertise with SQL beyond querying: schema and ETL design, query optimization, data pipeline maintenance. Experience with reporting and visualization platforms (e.g. Tableau, Looker)
- Familiarity with scripting/programming for data mining and modeling (R, Python) and ETL development (Ruby, Python)
- Statistics basics required; significant experience working with AB tests preferred
- Creative problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude to overcome any obstacle and get things done
- Willingness to take on big challenges and own the results from brainstorming solutions to execution
- Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively across functions including product, marketing, analytics, engineering
- Consistent track record of delivering zero-defect models and answers ability to catch and correct errors
Cash App treats all employees and job applicants equally. Every decision is based on merit, qualifications, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with each office’s corresponding state and city guidelines.