Executive Assistant, Cash App
- Melbourne, Australia
Cash App is the fastest growing financial brand in the world. Built to take the pain out of peer-to-peer payments, Cash App has gone from a simple product with a single purpose to a dynamic money app with over 15 million active monthly users.
Loved by customers and by pop culture, we’ve held the #1 spot in finance on the App Store for almost two years, and our social media posts see more engagement in a day than most financial brands see in a year.
With major offices in San Francisco, New York, St. Louis, Portland, Kitchener-Waterloo, and Melbourne, Cash App is bringing a better way to send, spend, and save to anyone who has ever sought an alternative to today’s banking system.
Squares Cash App Team is looking for detail oriented, creative, and reliable business partners to join our Executive Assistant Team, supporting our executives and their teams across the company. Our Executive Assistants are critical team members who hold everything together - you will have the opportunity to participate in wide-ranging, confidential, and strategic tasks to support Cashs objectives and take our company to the next level. We are looking for candidates with an innate passion for learning, who enjoy taking on new challenges and projects, and who excel at being mindful of details in an energetic, fast-paced, and ever-changing environment. We value diverse backgrounds as well as traditional EA experience (if such a thing exists), and are hiring across multiple levels on the team.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, proactively identifying gaps and inefficiencies while working to smooth the seams and keep the team on track
- Develop a deep understanding of your own teams as well as cross-functional partners through ongoing collaboration
- Find new and efficient ways to create and maintain work systems and processes to help maximize your executives time, including weekly reporting, goal-tracking, and team meetings
- Demonstrate composure and flexibility, regardless of competing priorities
- Ensure your executives are prepared for all meetings and events, and assist with preparation of presentation materials
- Maintain sensitive and complex calendars, requiring coordination with both internal and external executives and assistants
- Schedule domestic and international travel and daily agendas, with impeccable attention to detail
- Reconcile business expenses in a timely manner and continuously track team budgets
- Between 2-7 years of experience (as we are currently hiring for several roles at varying levels) as an Executive Assistant, Administrative Business Partner, or similar role
- Experience handling a wide range of administrative support tasks and projects
- Extraordinary organizational skills and appreciation for the challenges of supporting a growing team of diverse personalities and programs
- The ability to collaborate and communicate with team members at all levels, sometimes under pressure, while remaining proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and discretion
- Expert level written, verbal communication, and computer skills including the ability to use Gmail, Google Docs/Sheets/Forms, and Keynote
Cash App treats all employees and job applicants equally. Every decision is based on merit, qualifications, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with each office’s corresponding state and city guidelines.