Knowledge Operations Lead, Cash App
- Portland, OR
Cash App is the fastest growing financial brand in the world. Built to take the pain out of peer-to-peer payments, Cash App has gone from a simple product with a single purpose to a dynamic money app with over 15 million active monthly users.
Loved by customers and by pop culture, we’ve held the #1 spot in finance on the App Store for almost two years, and our social media posts see more engagement in a day than most financial brands see in a year.
With major offices in San Francisco, New York, St. Louis, Portland, Kitchener-Waterloo, and Melbourne, Cash App is bringing a better way to send, spend, and save to anyone who has ever sought an alternative to today’s banking system.
Cash App is looking for a Knowledge Operations Lead to join the Cash Customer Operations team. Our Knowledge Ops team exists to provide our Customer Success Advocates with the knowledge and latest product updates required to be successful in their role, as well as providing product and process management support to the entire operational team. Focus areas for the Knowledge Ops team include change management, content operations, and process and project management, with strong partnership ties to our Quality Assurance, Learning and Development, product, and design teams.
Our ideal candidate has deep experience in creating managing and developing a team of Change Management Specialists, Program/Project Managers, Content Developers and Content Ops experts. The ideal person for this role has overseen knowledge programs operating at scale and can think strategically about the mission, development, scaling, execution and refinement of these functions, Initially, theyll also have to be scrappy and willing to roll up their sleeves to solve the day-to-day needs and hire up, as the Cash App Knowledge Ops function is not yet deeply established or staffed. There is a broad range of opportunities to address for the operation: consistency, accuracy, strong internal communications, effective tools and establishing a single source of truth for product and operations process and knowledge.
- Design and execute on a knowledge and content operations strategy that enables the long term success of our customers and Cash App Customer Operations
- Lead a small but growing team of Change Managers, Project/Process Managers and Content Operations specialists
- Identify and build the Knowledge Operations key metrics and then and measures the impact of L&D programs through data analysis.
- Triage all the process improvement opportunities, and build an impactful roadmap of both short- and longer-term projects rooted in materially improving your KPIs.
- Target team and overall operational performance improvement opportunities identified through both data analysis and stakeholder collaboration.
- Optimize the customer experience by developing the process and programs to support consistent accurate knowledge resources for Cash App Success Advocates.
- Develop knowledge solutions that improve the workflow and efficiency of Cash App Success Advocates and enable operational changes that drive organizational effectiveness.
- Partner with other members of the operational leadership team to deliver cross-functional training programs.
- 5+ years of management experience preferred
- 3+ years of experience in all aspects of Knowledge Operations in a fast-paced, frequently-changing business setting with lots of ambiguity to manage through
- Deep understanding of, and experience in how scaled customer support organizations operate and communicate effectively, and how to efficiently inform and manage changes at scale
- Strong team-building, empathy, leadership by example and empowerment approach with a desire to see others succeed and a passion for leading teams to success
- An analytical, data-focused mindset with a track record of success in a metrics-driven environment.
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty to understand the problems that face our customers and our teams
Cash App treats all employees and job applicants equally. Every decision is based on merit, qualifications, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with each office’s corresponding state and city guidelines.