- St. Louis, MO
We believe the economy is better when everyone has access. When everyone has room to grow. No one should be left out because the cost is too great or the technology too complex. We started with a little white credit card reader but haven’t stopped there. We’re empowering the independent electrician to send invoices, setting up the favorite food truck with a delivery option, helping the ice cream shop pay its employees, and giving the burgeoning coffee chain capital for a second, third, and fourth location. We’re here to help sellers of all sizes start, run, and grow their business—and helping them grow their business is good business for everyone.
The Workforce Management team is looking for a Workforce Analyst with a passion for customer experience and internal communications to join our Customer Success team.
Workforce Analyst keep our operations running smoothly by monitoring and acting in real-time to correct issues, process, or behaviors which may affect them. They leverage various tools and systems to monitor live, real-time queues and team member adherence from day to day and minute by minute to ensure service level and response time objectives are met, schedules are optimized, and our organizational strategy is successful.
- Monitor Customer Success operations and performance indicators in real-time at an interval level: inbound contact volumes, handle times, queue staffing, and contact center agent availability and adherence.
- Identify areas of opportunity and concern to the broader operations and leadership team, implementing process improvement and targeted programs to address problem areas immediately.
- Monitor intraday forecast vs. actuals, and adjust queuing, staffing, and schedules throughout the day, as required.
- Provide post-day summary and analysis on prior days to determine key drivers and impacts, as well as actions to mitigate future risk.
- Provide incident and outage response support, and immediately escalate any potential issues leading to variance from forecast.
- Provide communication to and from Operations and other support departments for escalation of service-impacting issues.
- 2+ years of WFM forecasting experience preferred
- Prior experience with Workforce Management tools (Teleopti, NICE IEX preferred)
- Intellectual curiosity and experience in demand modeling
- In-depth knowledge of call center statistics and technology
- Associates degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strategic planning, problem solving, analytical skills and the ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously
- In depth experience with Excel and/or GSuites product
- Excellent interpersonal skills and integrity with strong customer service skills
- 4-year college degree with a major in analytical or technical field
- Working knowledge or interest in learning SQL, Looker, Hyperion or other BI and modeling tools
At Square, our purpose is to empower – within and outside of our walls. In order to build the best tools for the businesses and customers we support all over the world, we have to start at home with a workforce as diverse and empowered as our sellers. To this end, we take great care to evaluate all employees and job applicants equally, based on merit, competence, and qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and always consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)squareup.com. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.