- San Francisco, CA
Join the Square Account Management team and help our merchants grow their business! The Account Management team helps merchants get the most out of Square through product education, business advice and introducing new features. In this role, you'll report to an Account Management Lead.
We are hiring an account manager who is passionate about helping business owners succeed. You will nurture relationships and finding creative ways to make Square products work for a complex array of customers. You will identify ways to expand collaboration with customers and act as an internal advocate for decision makers in your book of business.
- Grow and retain a multi-million dollar GPV customer base
- Understand customer needs to help achieve their goals through Square
- Cross sell and upsell products and features by discovering customer leads
- Address customer concerns and issues
- Help grow our managed accounts program in San Francisco
- Work with our Sales, Support and Product teams to ensure customers have the best possible experience throughout their relationship with Square
- Support account management peers by taking on a product specialization, becoming an expert on a product or process, and delivering feedback to PMs
- 2+ years experience in Sales, Account Management or related field
- Experience discovering and closing sales opportunities and building client relationships.
- Experience managing a pipeline to achieve revenue targets
- Interest in business operations and strategy
- Passion and knowledge about how new technologies can help better serve small and medium size businesses
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- A BA/BS or relevant experience
At Square, our purpose is to empower – within and outside of our walls. In order to build the best tools for the businesses and customers we support all over the world, we have to start at home with a workforce as diverse and empowered as our sellers. To this end, we take great care to evaluate all employees and job applicants equally, based on merit, competence, and qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and always consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)squareup.com. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Meal reimbursements
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible time off
- Learning and Development resources