Product Specialist, Caviar
- San Francisco, CA
- Current Square Employee?: Apply via go/jobs
Caviar is changing the way businesses and consumers order food from restaurants. We believe that everyone should have access to the best eateries in their city without any hassles. Want your favorite burger joint, but hate the traffic and long lines? We're a team of passionate foodies solving that exact problem for your home and office. At Caviar, we believe in an environment that allows you to be creative and go beyond the call of duty. We're looking for exceptionally talented individuals who want to learn and grow with the company. Each and every day counts - you'll make a direct impact to the business starting from Day 1.
At Caviar we have three customers whom we empower with our food ordering platform: Diners who order, Restaurants who fulfill, and Couriers who deliver. You will understand/assist/advocate for one or more of these customer segments by focusing your efforts on initiatives and work that drives loyalty and minimizes outcomes that lead to customer churn.
You will be the go-to person for expertise and knowledge in your Product specialty applying your expertise by executing projects that speed up training and reduce knowledge gaps for our global Support team. Your expertise will contribute to Product and Engineering teams making new features more complete. When new features roll out, you will write the documentation that ensures agents are prepared for the changes.
- Stay in touch with the voice of the customer by answering support tickets, shadowing agents, case Q/A, and working with customers directly outside the support flow
- Handle internal and external support escalations resolving both the instance and core problem to prevent future issues
- Utilize deep product and industry knowledge while serving as a strong cross-functional contact and subject matter expert
- Advocate for and implement policy, process, and product changes that focus on improving the Caviar experience with a focus on the 80/20
- Translate policy, process, and product changes into training materials for frontline agents
- Develop training, onboarding, content and focused coaching based on team trends
- Work schedule/shifts to ensure SLAs are met
- Translate recommendations into processes in a results oriented way
- A BA/BS degree or related experience
- 2-3 years experience working in Customer Support, Client Success, or Account Management
- A record of delivering results in a metrics-oriented role
- Excellent communications skills including active listening and the ability to effectively communicate complex problems
- A desire to help people and improve the customer experience
- Interest in implementing feedback and dedicated to the improvement of your skills and work
- Ability to get things done, manage your time and prioritize for impact
- A knack for crafting your efforts to scale through smart process and collaboration
- The judgment to operate autonomously while collaborating closely with others
- A deep love of amazing food, restaurants, and the desire to consistently provide an exceptional experience to partners and customers, both internally and externally
- Experience with Looker or SQL, Salesforce, Service Cloud, Google Apps is a plus
At Square, our purpose is to empower – within and outside of our walls. In order to build the best tools for the businesses and customers we support all over the world, we have to start at home with a workforce as diverse and empowered as our sellers. To this end, we take great care to evaluate all employees and job applicants equally, based on merit, competence, and qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and always consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)squareup.com. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.