Senior Technical Recruiter, Cash App
- New York, NY
We believe the economy is better when everyone has access. When everyone has room to grow. No one should be left out because the cost is too great or the technology too complex. We started with a little white credit card reader but haven’t stopped there. We’re empowering the independent electrician to send invoices, setting up the favorite food truck with a delivery option, helping the ice cream shop pay its employees, and giving the burgeoning coffee chain capital for a second, third, and fourth location. We’re here to help sellers of all sizes start, run, and grow their business—and helping them grow their business is good business for everyone.
As a Technical Recruiter, you will be charged with identifying uniquely accomplished, amazing individuals to guide us forward. You will report to a Recruiting Manager and build strategies to engage the world's best through many channels (social and professional networks, startup and entrepreneurial communities, etc.) and any other creative methods you can conceive. Throughout the entire process, you will provide an unparalleled experience, while serving as an advisor to candidates and internal partners alike.
- Build relationships and collaborate with senior management and hiring managers to understand hiring needs and team goals
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Partner with the broader recruiting team to build efficient and scalable recruiting processes
- Source active and passive candidates from a variety of sources and communities: online and internal databases, employee referrals, events, networking and research
- At least 4 years of technical recruiting/sourcing experience in a startup or agency environment
- A passion for building cohesive teams
- The desire to improve as a recruiter and strategic partner
- A positive, team-oriented approach to your work
- Experience recruiting for a variety of technical roles (e.g. Product Managers, Data Scientists, Mobile Engineers, etc.)
- Experience building recruiting processes
- An elite professional network ready to follow wherever you go!
Cash App treats all employees and job applicants equally. Every decision is based on merit, qualifications, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with each office’s corresponding state and city guidelines.