Recruiting Coordinator, Cash App (contract)
- St. Louis, MO, USA
- Position open to remote: No
- Current Square Employee?: Apply via go/jobs
Cash App is the fastest growing financial brand in the world. Built to take the pain out of peer-to-peer payments, Cash App has gone from a simple product with a single purpose to a dynamic money app with over 15 million active monthly users.
Loved by customers and by pop culture, we’ve held the #1 spot in finance on the App Store for almost two years, and our social media posts see more engagement in a day than most financial brands see in a year.
With major offices in San Francisco, New York, St. Louis, Portland, Kitchener-Waterloo, and Melbourne, Cash App is bringing a better way to send, spend, and save to anyone who has ever sought an alternative to today’s banking system.
We’re looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to support our team of recruiters. You will report to the Recruiting Coordinator Manager and act as a Cash ambassador to ensure that every candidate has the best possible experience.
- Be one of the first faces and names that candidates see. Make them feel welcome, delighted, informed and taken care of.
- Manage all coordination of interviews virtually and onsite. It’ll often be across time zones, require candidate travel, and both interviewers and candidates will have questions for you!
- Don’t assume because something is the way it is, it’s the way it has to be. Offer ideas to refine our processes and improve upon existing programs. Take on projects of impact to the candidate experience.
- Value collaboration and the importance of supporting your team, working closely with your RC teammates to help each other out.
- Don’t assume because something is the way it is, it’s the way it has to be. Offer ideas to refine our processes and
- A human-centric approach to your work. You want to be a resource for candidates, recruiters, and interviewers.
- A mind geared toward logistics. You can crank on scheduling requests. You put your feet in the shoes of both the candidates and the interviewers to think of everything.
- Time management skills that help you tackle it all.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on being concise and friendly.
- A desire to build the Cash team and expand the knowledge of recruiting.
- You embrace change with a great attitude.
- Self-drive. You have integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don't get overwhelmed easily... hundreds of candidates each month? No prob!
Cash App treats all employees and job applicants equally. Every decision is based on merit, qualifications, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with each office’s corresponding state and city guidelines.