- New York, NY
- Current Square Employee?: Apply via go/jobs
As a Technical Recruiter at Square, you will be charged with identifying uniquely accomplished, amazing individuals to guide us forward. You will report to a Recruiting Lead and build strategies to engage the world’s best through many channels (social and professional networks, startup and entrepreneurial communities, etc.) and any other creative methods you can conceive. Throughout the entire process, you will provide an unparalleled experience, while serving as an advisor to candidates and internal partners alike.
- Build relationships and collaborate with senior management and hiring managers to understand hiring needs and team goals
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Partner with the broader recruiting team to build efficient and scalable recruiting processes
- Source active and passive candidates from a variety of sources and communities: online and internal databases, employee referrals, events, networking and research
- At least 4 years of technical recruiting/sourcing experience in a startup or agency environment
- A passion for building cohesive teams
- The desire to improve as a recruiter and strategic partner
- A positive, team-oriented approach to your work
- Experience recruiting for a variety of technical roles (e.g. Product Managers, Data Scientists, Mobile Engineers, etc.)
- Experience building recruiting processes
- An elite professional network ready to follow wherever you go!