Senior Customer Success Manager, Cash App
- Portland, OR
In this role, you'll lead a team of Customer Success Managers and their teams while serving as a cross-functional liaison working with learning and development, product, engineering, business development, marketing and finance to drive Squares most important strategic priorities. You'll track Key Performance Indicators of your team weekly, with a focus on results and optimizations.
Team Happiness + Development
- Inspire: communicate an inspiring vision and sense of core purpose, helping leads and team members understand the connection between their work and the end goal.
- Connect: build rapport and constructive relationships with all team members up, down, sideways, inside, and outside of Square.
- Grow: coach and mentor team members and other leaders by identifying and providing learning opportunities that are in line with development plans and company goals.
Operational Efficiency + Strategy
- Measure: assess metrics to measure the growth and performance of the team, providing insights and reports as needed. Use these metrics and assessments to consistently drive improvements in team performance through behavioral coaching.
- Analyze: utilize deep product and industry knowledge, gather and synthesize relevant data, suggest improvements in the tools, and techniques to help scale the team while serving as a strong cross-functional leader.
- Innovate: build a new standard for support in payments and commerce-related products + services by passionately managing, measuring, and driving improvements in customer satisfaction, productivity, SLAs, etc.
- Scale: see the opportunity in every challenge and develop structured plans to deliver solutions to critical support initiatives to help scale the team effectively.
BA/BS degree or related experience; MBA preferred
4+ years of direct experience leading and developing other leaders
Experience building and scaling customer support operations, particularly in a dynamic, fast-paced retail, restaurant, startup or tech environment
Past product and/or project management experience
The ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Creative problem-solving abilities
A passion for Square and ensuring an excellent customer experience