- San Francisco, CA
Square is looking for a dynamic, creative, reliable individual to join the Executive Assistant organization, reporting to our top executives and supporting their teams. Our Executive Assistants are the glue that holds everything together - from calendaring and travel to reporting processes and team support, you will participate in confidential and strategic projects to support Square's goals and take us to the next level. We are looking for someone with a natural passion for learning, who enjoys taking on new tasks and projects, and who excels at being mindful of details in an energetic, fast-paced environment.
- Maintain sensitive and complex calendars, requiring coordination with both internal and external executives and assistants.
- Schedule domestic and international travel, with the impeccable attention to detail that complex travel booking requires.
- Ensure your executive is prepared for all meetings and events, and assist with preparation of presentation materials.
- Find new and efficient ways to create processes to help maximize your executive's time, including weekly reporting, goal setting, and team meetings.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, identifying gaps, and taking full responsibility for each project.
- Develop a deep understanding of the team and field requests and inquiries from members, making a point to be available and approachable to everyone.
- Demonstrate composure and flexibility
- 7+ years of experience as an EA or in a similar role, with experience building the trust and context necessary to succeed as an executive partner.
- Strong project management skills, used to build processes and programs to benefit your executives and teams.
- Experience collaborating with team members from different backgrounds and communication styles, and an appreciation for the challenges of supporting a diverse, growing global team.
- Resilience to change, demonstrated by a high level of efficiency, flexibility, and composure in the face of uncertainty and challenge.
- Deep empathy for your executives, teams, and peers at all levels.
- Desire to mentor and teach other EAs on executive communication, project management, and tools (Gsuite).