Software Engineer (Frontend), Team Management
- San Francisco, CA
As Square has grown, so have our sellers – going from businesses with just a few employees, to many (sometimes hundreds or thousands!). Team Management provides business owners and managers the tools they need to monitor and manage their entire team. This includes providing robust permission functionality within Point of Sale and Square Dashboard, plus allowing sellers to track their team’s time with timecards. Team Management helps give our sellers the peace of mind that their business is running smoothly, even if they’re not physically present.
To learn more about the Team Management product: https://squareup.com/us/en/point-of-sale/features/team-management
As a Front End Engineer on the team, you’ll be at the forefront of Square’s opportunity to grow on the web. Work includes:
- Use your passion for great user experience to develop customer facing applications used by both merchants and their employees
- Improve scalability and performance of UI intensive features
- Promote simplicity and usability of features that have complex information architecture
- Contribute to larger, cross-team front end projects throughout Square to provide cohesive, first class experience.
- 2+ years of experience developing production software
- Innate curiosity and desire to build products our merchants depend on.
Web technologies we use:
- Ember JS
- Ruby on Rails