Customer Success Advocate, Cash App
- Portland, OR
- Current Square Employee?: Apply via go/jobs
Cash App knows that great customer support is provided by both people and products. We are looking for a highly motivated and resourceful person who is dedicated to providing world-class support by exceeding expectations through each interaction with Cash App customers. They will use their proximity to customers to identify issues to improve the customer experience. You are a fiercely loyal advocate for our customers, a creative problem-solver, and a collaborative team member. You are energized by working with people, while still being a strong independent worker.
- Effectively solve customer inquiries by phone, SMS and email using a CRM tool
- Hold a high bar for Support when owning customer interactions
- Identify, document and follow up with engineers on product bugs and features
- Advocate for customers by identifying trends in issues and suggesting improvements to processes, policies and products
- Recognize errors and draft improvements to content in the external Support Center and internal documentation
- Collaborate with members of other teams to root out answers and be a resource to teammates
- Report to a Customer Success Lead
- Experience in direct customer or client-facing roles
- Genuine curiosity about people and business, while possessing the ability to inspire passion in others
- Coachable mindset, interested in implementing feedback, and dedicated to continuous personal improvement
- Comfort with ambiguity and resilient when facing rapid change
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- A desire to help people and improve the customer experience
- A passion for Cash App and customers engaging with our platform
- The ability to multi-task by navigating systems applications while driving resolutions with customers by phone support
- An ability to work weekends as part of a rotating schedule; working-hours flexibility
- An ability to work public holidays as needed
This is an hourly position starting at $22.64 an hour. The schedule is Tuesday through Saturday, 8am to 5pm.
Start date for this position is January 27th, 2020.