Customer Success Manager
- St. Louis, MO, USA
- Current Square Employee?: Apply via go/jobs
Our mission is simple: we want to help people everywhere start, run and grow a business. We’re a fast-moving global fintech company building the tools entrepreneurs need to simplify and streamline every business process, from accepting card payments and online invoicing to inventory management, real-time analytics, employee management and powerful data reporting. Now supporting millions of businesses worldwide, Square is recognised as a leader in financial technology, currently rated third in Fast Company’s 2018 edition of the World’s Most Innovative Companies. As we continue to expand globally, we are looking to drive that innovation further by scaling our smart, dedicated and passionate workforce in new markets. Square was founded in 2009 by Jack Dorsey and Jim McKelvey and is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices now operating across the United States, Canada, Japan, the UK and Australia.
Do you work in Hospitality, Retail, or Restaurant industries? Do you have a passion for helping customers and ensuring they are provided with a remarkable experience?
We are seeking a highly motivated and resourceful individual to lead members of Square's Customer Success team. You will not only lead a team of passionate Advocates, but you will also build out world class operations - optimizing all Success channels including, but not limited to, email, Twitter, and phone - all while strengthening team culture, driving customer happiness, and promoting employee success.
- Coach and mentor team members with a focus on professional development
- Drive improvements in customer satisfaction across channels
- Develop and lead end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery of critical Success initiatives
- Gather and synthesize relevant data, suggesting improvements in the tools and techniques to help scale the team
- Scale the Success team by capitalizing on opportunities for increased effectiveness and efficiency, driving productivity initiatives
- A passion for Square and ensuring an outstanding customer experience
- 4+ years of work experience with 3+ years of directly managing teams of 5+ individual contributors
- The ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- BA/BS degree or related experience
- Past product and/or project management experience preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.