Customer Success Advocate
- St. Louis, MO
We started with a simple idea—that everyone should be able to accept credit and debit cards—and we’ve been rethinking buying and selling ever since. Square currently operates in 5 markets globally and this role is based in our Dublin office.
The ideal candidate is dedicated to providing world-class customer service, acting as the voice of Square in a new market and region. You have demonstrated experience using your proximity to customers to identify high-leverage improvements to the customer experience.
You are curious and motivated by the challenge of helping to build our small, but strong and growing, operation here in these early days for Square in Dublin.
- Spend the majority of your day interacting with Square sellers by phone, email, Twitter and Facebook
- Connect with sellers to discuss their needs and how Square products can help them start, run and grow their business
- Identify, document, and follow up with engineers on product bugs and features, taking ownership of customers’ issues
- Analyse trends in customer issues and suggest improvements to processes, policies, and products
- Identify and draft improvements to online help content and internal documentation
- Work cross functionally with other teams and functions across regions to improve product, policies and procedures
- English fluency, both spoken and written
- Strong organizational, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills, with evidence of previous customer service experience and technical ability being highly regarded
- Be a problem solver. You enjoy digging into a problem and finding a solution.
- Ability to customize the support experience to the needs of individual customers
- Growth mindset, interested in implementing feedback, and dedicated to continuous personal improvement
- Comfort with ambiguity and resilient when facing rapid change
- A desire to help people and improve the customer experience of our sellers
- A passion for startups and for simplifying the buying and selling experience
- The ability to work weekends as part of a rotating schedule, holidays and other flexible hours
- Fluency in one or more additional languages besides English, both written and spoken
- At least two years working in a customer-centric, cross-functional role at a technology company and/or a background in hospitality
- Experience handling sales inquiries over the phone or email, or equivalent experience
- Leadership experience, formal or informal