Customer Success Advocate- eCommerce (Weebly)
- Scottsdale, AZ
Would you like to learn about how technology helps small businesses become more successful? Weebly is looking for stellar individuals to join our growing Customer Success Advocate team in sunny Scottsdale. In this role, you’ll help our customers achieve their goals with their sites over the phone, via online chat and email while delivering top notch service. As a CSA, you are involved in all aspects of customer service and have a direct impact on our customers and their emerging websites.
You won’t be making cold calls — which means no getting yelled at because you interrupted someone in the middle of Instagramming their dinner — but you will spend the majority of your day talking to our customers over the phone & through chat or email tickets.
Deliver a great customer experience while providing technical support via Phone or Chat
Offer additional products and services that help our customers reach their goals. Yes, we mean you’ll be selling products and services they need to be more successful
Use a timely & professional approach to respond to chat & email tickets, as well as phone calls.
Deliver value to the company through customer conversion, retention, and cross selling of our products
Must be able to remain focused in a fast paced environment, helping as many customers as possible each day
- A strong understanding of internet technology and website creation
- Genuine curiosity about people, technology and business, while possessing the ability to inspire passion in others
- Coachable mindset, interested in implementing feedback, and dedicated to continuous personal improvement
- Comfort with ambiguity and resilient when facing rapid change
- Experience in direct customer or client-facing roles
- Experience with eCommerce and marketing
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Comfortability with technology in general (you are the person your friends and family call when they need help with their new wireless printer)
- An ability to type at least 40 WPM
*We are hiring for a tentative start date of March 30th*