- Melbourne, Australia
Our mission is simple: we want to help people everywhere start, run and grow a business. We’re a fast-moving global fintech company building the tools entrepreneurs need to simplify and improve every business process, from accepting card payments and online invoicing to inventory management, real-time analytics, employee management and powerful data reporting. Now supporting millions of businesses worldwide, Square is recognised as a leader in financial technology, currently rated third in Fast Company’s 2018 edition of the World’s Most Innovative Companies. As we continue to expand globally, we are looking to promote that innovation further by scaling our smart, dedicated and passionate workforce in new markets. Square was founded in 2009 by Jack Dorsey and Jim McKelvey and is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices now operating across the United States, Canada, Japan, the UK and Australia.
Talent acquisition is a strategic function that enables Squares growth, shapes our culture, and identifies top talent. As a Recruiter, you will report to a Recruiting Lead and partner with other Square leaders to accomplish recruiting strategies that support our growing teams in Australia, as well as Japan, Dublin, and UK. We pride ourselves on crafting processes and programs that align with individual teams’ needs, so creativity and flexibility are requirements for success. With that also comes autonomy and the freedom to experiment, which when measured effectively, drives decisions that allow Square recruiting to improve.
The ideal candidate will have experience providing remarkable recruiting solutions in a fast-paced environment. You will be passionate about providing an exceptional candidate experience, with a process improvement mindset, and desire to achieve results through partnership.
- Partner closely with global recruiters, hiring managers, and local partners to drive comprehensive recruiting strategies for the Australian market
- Manage full-cycle recruiting processes
- Think creatively and develop an international framework for talent acquisition
- Help grow our employment brand and recruiting presence
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, preferably with some start-up experience
- Great sourcing, selling and closing skills
- Systems experience (ATS, HRIS, etc.)
- An organised, strategic approach to recruiting
- A passion to improve the overall talent acquisition function