Fraud Customer Success Advocate
- St. Louis, MO
Cash App knows that great customer support is provided by both people and products. We are seeking a highly motivated and resourceful individual dedicated to providing world-class support by exceeding expectations through each interaction with Cash App customers.
We are looking for Customer Success Advocates to join Cash App, the fastest growing financial app in the world. The Cash App is currently the #1 finance application in the App Store with millions of users. Our mission is to make banking and financial services accessible to everyone and everywhere.
Risk Operations services Cash App and its customers from onboarding, through real-time transaction monitoring, to dispute processing and also maintain internal and external relationships with key service providers.
In this role, you will work with customers to assist them through challenging risk experiences, a critical moment for Cash App and our customers. You will educate customers on risk issues and actions centered around Cash App transactions with a primary focus on high-risk transactions. You will be empowered to assist customers by leveraging strong de-escalation skills and leaning on high-performing team members to ensure correct decisions are made and our customers feel supported.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
● Assist Cash App customers and internal partner teams with risk related inquiries, including customer on-boarding, account reviews, fraudulent and other high-risk activity, account takeovers, and disputes
● Conduct customer due diligence (CDD) and enhanced due diligence (EDD) to ensure authenticity, completeness, and accuracy of information and documentation provided by customer
● General knowledge of banking and alternative payment channel operating rules
● Investigate dispute claims and ensure compliance with Regulation E with respect to the time frames that govern disputed transactions
● Understand charge-offs involving fraudulent activity and provide resolution to prevent future cases
● Investigate fraud notifications to protect the institution from high-risk activity related losses and improve customer experience
● Collaborate and escalate complex cases with team members for guidance/assistance as appropriate
● Respond promptly and exercise exceptional communication skills in an effort to optimize each contact
● Effectively manage cases and communication using Salesforce Service Cloud
● Utilize strong de-escalation skills to assist customers in need
● Meet or exceed established service level agreements and guidelines
● Establish and ensure compliance with departmental standards and processes to increase production and accommodate work volumes toward enhanced customer satisfaction
● Understand bank operations, industry trends & best practices, and the rules and regulations that drive the fintech industry
● Experience (1+ year) in direct customer communication via phone and email; financial services or banking industry experience is a plus
● The ability to quickly adapt to new situations and thrive in a fast-paced environment
● Superb attention to detail
● Excellent time-management skills
● A desire for self-improvement of skills through direct leadership and peer feedback
● A passion for engaging with Cash App customers and being a Voice of the Customer
● Strong analytical, organizational, written and verbal communication skills
● Must be flexible with schedule and have the ability to work non-traditional shifts, including evenings and weekends, as well as some holidays based on business needs.
● College degree or relevant experience preferred