Paid Search Lead
- San Francisco, CA
Square is looking for a Paid Search expert to help promote new user growth through our Paid Search channel. As a member of the Acquisition Team, you’ll be responsible overseeing performance of campaigns of paid search campaigns across our core payments business and SaaS products.
This is an excellent role for candidates that have 6+ years of relevant experience and are excited about using their skills alongside a marketing team to build one of the strongest brands in fintech.
- Build outstanding SEM acquisition program through partnership with Analytics, Data Science, and Product teams
- Manage a $XXM budget for SEM campaigns to bring in new sellers across all of Square’s products
- Monitor quarterly budgets and pacing to to achieve goals and ROI targets
- Manage agencies to improve campaign structure and targeting improvements, search query mining, keyword expansion, LP testing, and improvement of bid management processes
- Manage quarterly and annual forecast and planning for SEM and Mobile channels
- Use a process of testing to prove hypotheses and recommend performance optimizations
- Use a data-driven approach to manage campaigns and find insights on strategy and performance.
- Manage weekly and monthly reporting of channel metrics, goals, and other KPI’s.
- Monitor web analytics dashboards and key reporting tools, pointing out key areas of importance
- Research and use SEM industry trends and competitive analysis to inform marketing strategy
- Adwords Certified
- A passion for Marketing - you continually learn about the industry, bidding platforms and changes as they roll out
- PLA experience
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- At least 6+ years of related performance marketing experience
- A grasp of search marketing (both SEM and SEO) and metrics driven (performance) marketing
- Strong analytical ability
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems.
- The ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- The ability to combine complex ideas into relevant recommendations for senior executives
- A hungry, motivating personality: we’re looking for someone determined and able to succeed
Experience with Web Tracking and Attribution